+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful1986 View Post
    You're talking about a very unique situation that most people will never come across. That doesn't mean she's lying or that it's something to make fun of. Like I said, you don't know anything about her life or what has lead her to this. You also don't know the dynamic of their relationship. He is a rich, powerful, much older man and yet I'm seeing mostly criticism towards her. There is a power dynamic in their relationship that sways more towards him.

Many hubbers have an intense dislike for judgmental mothers/people and yet...in this thread and the other one that's all I'm seeing and towards someone they know nothing about who has openly spoken about her mental illness. If you think she's lying that's up to you, but I'm not going to accuse someone of fibbing about depression when I know nothing about her.
    Yep, you know as much about her as I do. You have one opinion, I have another. And my opinion of Geoffrey isn't any better, but this thread is about Gabi.

As for judgmental, yeah, I'll cop that. But I'm one of those people who thinks everyone uses judgment to form an opinion, and that the term is overused as an insult. I've often judged people and formed a very high opinion of them.

We can agree to disagree.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),Mezmerised  (19-06-2015),Skyler  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I said Edelsten was predatory too and uses women as trophies and possessions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I said Edelsten was predatory too and uses women as trophies and possessions?
    I didn't mean every single thing said is against her, but most is. And while this thread was created about her it could have also gone in another direction.
    @Moxy - agree to disagree. Yes, we all judge. I guess I'm just trying to be more understanding in this situation because for whatever reason, I do have a soft spot for her and I hope she gets her life together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why is everyone judging her? She's pregnant. Big deal...

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry Louise I just can't agree with your sentiments there. she lives her life in the public eye and pulls stunts designed to grab attention and get people talking. she courts the media and she courts attention. when you live your life as an attention *****, you don't get to pick if you get good press or bad press. I have no qualms about judging her.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lolly007 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),giveitago  (18-06-2015),Skyler  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok.... am i completly out of the loop???? Who the hell is Gabi Grecko????

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melimum For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (19-06-2015),Skyler  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    sorry Louise I just can't agree with your sentiments there. she lives her life in the public eye and pulls stunts designed to grab attention and get people talking. she courts the media and she courts attention. when you live your life as an attention *****, you don't get to pick if you get good press or bad press. I have no qualms about judging her.
    Fair enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post

. But most people I know with depression don't marry old rich men and declare their pregnancy 3 days before their visa expires.
    Most sane healthy young women I know don't marry rich old men, walk around the streets naked and announce a pregnancy (real or imagined) when they are only 3-4 weeks...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),Gracie's Mum  (18-06-2015),Skyler  (17-06-2015),TheGooch  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    Lol - I had to google her when I first saw this thread as I had no idea either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    I have never heard of her either, but I'm so not into celebrities/famous people so never know who anyone is. I'm glad I'm not the only one