+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheaty View Post
    Just one question how is she pregnant if she waited till marriage and hasn't consummated the marriage either??? Although it wouldn't surprise me if she thought that was possible
    miraculous conception? I guess with some of the timings Gabi has spoken about publicly, i'm a little dubious that there is a pregnancy. Maybe though she doesn't get the dating part of pregnancy yet and is further along than what she thinks.
    Last edited by BbBbBh; 17-06-2015 at 02:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    maybe she's pregnant but it's not his?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lolly007 For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    maybe she's pregnant but it's not his?
    this

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BerryDelicious For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I get she's a celebrity and that's fine but if it was anyone else I highly doubt anyone would be judging we or we still would be even if she was with a young man because of how she looks, dresses etc.

She's obviously got severe depression which she's spoken out about we can only hope if she is pregnant she is a great mother with SOME good friends not just people taking advantage of her.

We all know what it is like to be lost or lonely.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

CompareTheMeerkat  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    I get she's a celebrity and that's fine but if it was anyone else I highly doubt anyone would be judging we or we still would be even if she was with a young man because of how she looks, dresses etc.

She's obviously got severe depression which she's spoken out about we can only hope if she is pregnant she is a great mother with SOME good friends not just people taking advantage of her.

We all know what it is like to be lost or lonely.
    Thank you for this.
    I've felt very uneasy about Gabbi Grecko for quite some time and it's not because she's "trashy". There is clearly something serious going on. People who are mentally stable do not go for a walk naked in the city. Even if it was for attention, it is an extremely unhealthy way to try and get it. I think it's incredibly cruel to talk this way about someone who clearly has demons to fight (not talking about you, Monnie).

Maybe she got with Edelstein for his money, okay, but It's pretty clear, to me, that he's taken advantage of someone who is struggling mentally. I don't believe she's doing this for attention as much as I believe Edelstein and his gang are pulling the strings.

I wish her all the best.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

CompareTheMeerkat  (17-06-2015),monnie24  (17-06-2015),Oblena  (17-06-2015),Ra Ra Superstar  (17-06-2015),VicPark  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful1986 View Post
    Thank you for this.
    I've felt very uneasy about Gabbi Grecko for quite some time and it's not because she's "trashy". There is clearly something serious going on. People who are mentally stable do not go for a walk naked in the city. Even if it was for attention, it is an extremely unhealthy way to try and get it. I think it's incredibly cruel to talk this way about someone who clearly has demons to fight (not talking about you, Monnie).

Maybe she got with Edelstein for his money, okay, but It's pretty clear, to me, that he's taken advantage of someone who is struggling mentally. I don't believe she's doing this for attention as much as I believe Edelstein and his gang are pulling the strings.

I wish her all the best.
    Madonna walked naked through a street in Miami. No one thought she had mental health issues, simply that she was marketing herself using her sexuality. Scout Willis walked topless through NYC and was applauded for her contribution to the "free the nipple" cause. No one suggested she's was mentally ill. Could it not just be possible that GG was seeking attention?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

Alicia111  (17-06-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),delirium  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    Madonna walked naked through a street in Miami. No one thought she had mental health issues, simply that she was marketing herself using her sexuality. Scout Willis walked topless through NYC and was applauded for her contribution to the "free the nipple" cause. No one suggested she's was mentally ill. Could it not just be possible that GG was seeking attention?
    Agree. Why must every act by others that we find odd/offensive/OTT have to mean they have a mental illness? Obviously I don't know her so who knows for sure but she just seems like a severe attention seeker to me. Edelsten gives her extreme wealth and a platform for attention through the media.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),Skyler  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Because she has said she suffers from clinical depression???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful1986 View Post
    Because she has said she suffers from clinical depression???
    She's also said she's pregnant and heaps of people question the authenticity of that claim as well.

I don't know, if she is then she deserves as much sympathy as anyone else who suffers from it. But most people I know with depression don't marry old rich men and declare their pregnancy 3 days before their visa expires.

I'm simply saying I'm cynical and view her behavior through that lens.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're talking about a very unique situation that most people will never come across. That doesn't mean she's lying or that it's something to make fun of. Like I said, you don't know anything about her life or what has lead her to this. You also don't know the dynamic of their relationship. He is a rich, powerful, much older man and yet I'm seeing mostly criticism towards her. There is a power dynamic in their relationship that sways more towards him.

Many hubbers have an intense dislike for judgmental mothers/people and yet...in this thread and the other one that's all I'm seeing and towards someone they know nothing about who has openly spoken about her mental illness. If you think she's lying that's up to you, but I'm not going to accuse someone of fibbing about depression when I know nothing about her.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

CompareTheMeerkat  (17-06-2015)