+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmummahen View Post
    This is all very bizarre. I don't believe you could sustain injuries that severe from a stair fall? Particularly someone of her age. Is their domestic violence in their home?
    I just found it odd that with such a fall, she's got not one bump or cut to the head/face. surely if you fell with such vigor you'd at least graze you head going down?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lolly007 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-06-2015),Skyler  (24-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You speak complete sense lolly007.

Are any of the 'injured body part' photos actually including her head in the same picture? I haven't been bothered to look through all of them. Seems to be a lot of injury photos of specific body parts with no head included. Body double, film/tv makeup artist at work? Photo shop?

If I was that badly injured and in hospital I don't think I could be bothered putting on a full face of makeup for the cameras either.

And how the heck could a 26 year old be attracted to a 72 year old anyway. That is just repulsive. That's a bigger age gap than between my father and I. Gross.

I also have to call BS on the endo drugs. I have endo. You DO NOT take endo drugs if you are PREGNANT!!!! The endo settles down when you are pregnant!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Gabi Grecko Pregnant

A lot of her Instagram photos she comments how bored she is, now I'm more than likely wrong but if you have broken ribs and a collapsed lung wouldn't you be in quite a bit of pain for weeks? Enough to not want to have to move or do anything anyway?, There's videos of her literally just recording herself sitting there?. And I have never had a miscarriage so I have no idea what that would be like but I would think perhaps you would withdraw from posting all over social media and instead spend time with your family processing what has happened.

It's all so strange.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    She's also removed a couple of pics. There was a pic of her flashing a heap of cleavage and she was flamed for that so she's cropped it so its just her head and denying all knowledge. She's also taken down the angel baby picture. Maybe because she realised it was in poor taste.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    The Cleavage in Hospital pic with additional heavy eye make up was so staged and cheesy. Who does that? I just cringed when I saw it.

Since this hospital stay I've actually changed my mind. I think she is extremely mentally unwell. All of this behaviour when you look at it as a whole is well beyond attention seeking behaviour.

I'm also someone that suffered from severe endo for years to the point it took nearly 5 years to conceive my first child. There is no way endo drugs did that, nor that any reputable dr would prescribe or condone the use of pain killers that extreme they would make her fall down stairs.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those stalkers of her Instagram account. There is a new photo of her legs. They don't look like the same legs that were taken when she first went in. They can't have healed that quickly.

I am seriously concerned about where this is going to end. I don't think we even know a fraction if the truth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Truffle View Post
    For those stalkers of her Instagram account. There is a new photo of her legs. They don't look like the same legs that were taken when she first went in. They can't have healed that quickly.

I am seriously concerned about where this is going to end. I don't think we even know a fraction if the truth.
    I just stalked her photos again. I believe it's her legs.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

azelqra  (24-06-2015)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    And how the heck could a 26 year old be attracted to a 72 year old anyway. That is just repulsive. That's a bigger age gap than between my father and I. Gross.
    It's hardly fair to pick at age gaps between a consensual couple, however crazy they may be. While it may not be for you I'm sure there are couples out there with these kinds of age gaps who truly love and care for each other.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

azelqra  (24-06-2015),monnie24  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't seen any update from her regarding her losing the baby? Did she delete it? Or is it just media speculation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    It's hardly fair to pick at age gaps between a consensual couple, however crazy they may be. While it may not be for you I'm sure there are couples out there with these kinds of age gaps who truly love and care for each other.
    I have no doubt that there are loving, consensual relationships with a large age gap. I have always believed their was something 'off' with this couple. When he proposed to her she barely even cracked a smile. Her interview with Sneaky magazine paints an honest picture of their relationship. She mentions how she had to send a visitor home because Geoff wanted to go to sleep, how he doesn't let her wear her engagement ring, etc. He seems very controlling to the point it could be classed as a form of domestic violence.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmummahen For This Useful Post:

Skyler  (24-06-2015)