+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    nobody is wishing a miscarriage on her?
    i know and i didnt say they are.. i said i hope she doesnt lose her baby, i wouldnt wish a miscarriage on anyone...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nobody is wishing a miscarriage on her. It's hard to miscarry when you were never pregnant in the first place.
    Miscarriage has never been mentioned maliciously on this thread IMO. I've had two of them and have not taken offence. It's all about context. Whoever predicted this, fake preg followed by fake miscarriage (in a fake marriage) was right.
    And I do have some sympathy for her train wreck life. It can't be easy having a heroin addict father. But ppl can still take responsibility for their actions. GE is a predator but GG is a willing victim.
    Anyone who seeks this much attention deserves all the judgement they get.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),J37  (21-06-2015),LaDiDah  (22-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never said anyone said they wished a miscarriage on her... perhaps i should have said i hope she doesnt lose her baby and has a miscarriage as i wouldnt wish that on anyone having had 7 myself and i know how awful they are

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I knew what you meant :-)

It was just one of those phrases that could be read two ways. I had to read it twice and then use what I know of you to make sure I got it :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Gabi Grecko Pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    GE is a predator but GG is a willing victim.
    What if GG is so mentally disturbed that she isn't able to make decisions that are in her own best interests? What if GG has eroded her self esteem to the point she can't speak up?

I can't help but think if this logic was applied to a hubber who was a victim of domestic violence (who wasn't ready to leave) you would be shot down in flames (been there done that).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I knew what you meant :-)

It was just one of those phrases that could be read two ways. I had to read it twice and then use what I know of you to make sure I got it :-)
    thanks Harvs i guess i should have worded it better... i just feel sorry for her, whether shes pregnant or not, she obviously has a mental illness and needs support and help, not judgement and if she is she is pregnant and loses her baby, it will affect her and i hope she gets the help she needs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Honestly. I pitty the woman, not because of who she is (even though she does come across vein, but I'm sure she's a nice person deep down) ,but who she is with. I feel sad that she thinks so little of herself to be with someone who is so deceitful, disgraceful & a plain thief hiding his millions in his children's names, while claiming bankruptcy. He owes one of my family members a **** load in superannuation & wages, which they will never receive. Even if she one day does have a child with him, she won't get a cent. If she had any self worth she would run a mile from this "man" and get a real one. Life is too short to put up with wrinkly old creepy men.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pusheen The Cat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-06-2015),munchkin275  (21-06-2015),Skyler  (20-06-2015),sunnyflower  (20-06-2015),~Marigold~  (20-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Nobody is wishing a miscarriage on her. It's hard to miscarry when you were never pregnant in the first place.
    Miscarriage has never been mentioned maliciously on this thread IMO. I've had two of them and have not taken offence. It's all about context. Whoever predicted this, fake preg followed by fake miscarriage (in a fake marriage) was right.
    And I do have some sympathy for her train wreck life. It can't be easy having a heroin addict father. But ppl can still take responsibility for their actions. GE is a predator but GG is a willing victim.
    Anyone who seeks this much attention deserves all the judgement they get.
    Why does someone who seeks attention deserve all the judgement they get? Really, why? We ALL look for attention, whether it's through the people we love or through the general public. Why is it such a horrible thing? People act like it's horrid. But why? I don't like that she (they) may have lied about her pregnancy. That's probably the one thing anyone can say was bad to do. Walking through CBD naked, the photos on her instagram, who is she hurting exactly? All I see is people making excuses for their opinions by projecting their own ideas of what a morally acceptable woman is.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

DT75  (21-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gabi Grecko Pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful1986 View Post
    Why does someone who seeks attention deserve all the judgement they get? Really, why? We ALL look for attention, whether it's through the people we love or through the general public. Why is it such a horrible thing? People act like it's horrid. But why? I don't like that she (they) may have lied about her pregnancy. That's probably the one thing anyone can say was bad to do. Walking through CBD naked, the photos on her instagram, who is she hurting exactly? All I see is people making excuses for their opinions by projecting their own ideas of what a morally acceptable woman is.
    if it's judgemental to think that someone who walks through the cbd naked is silly then ok, I guess I must be incredibly judgemental.

I respect your opinion but I simply do not agree with it. humans are judgemental by nature. it's near on impossible to see something and not form some kind of opinion about it.

would I necessarily go up and tell her she looks foolish if I saw her? no way. she's not hurting anyone but herself with her antics. it's none of my business. would I discuss my views on an online forum with others? yeah sure.

there are varying degrees of judgementalness. nobody is rallying around her hospital bed with pitchforks. while talking about it on an online forum probably isn't totally judgement free, I don't think it's quite on par with vigilante tactics. let's keep this all in perspective guys.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lolly007 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-06-2015),Moxy  (21-06-2015),Skyler  (21-06-2015),VicPark  (21-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    if it's judgemental to think that someone who walks through the cbd naked is silly then ok, I guess I must be incredibly judgemental.

I respect your opinion but I simply do not agree with it. humans are judgemental by nature. it's near on impossible to see something and not form some kind of opinion about it.

would I necessarily go up and tell her she looks foolish if I saw her? no way. she's not hurting anyone but herself with her antics. it's none of my business. would I discuss my views on an online forum with others? yeah sure.

there are varying degrees of judgementalness. nobody is rallying around her hospital bed with pitchforks. while talking about it on an online forum probably isn't totally judgement free, I don't think it's quite on par with vigilante tactics. let's keep this all in perspective guys.
    You completely missed my point but ok