+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 269
  1. #171
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,588
    Thanks
    132
    Thanked
    1,604
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    nobody is wishing a miscarriage on her?
    i know and i didnt say they are.. i said i hope she doesnt lose her baby, i wouldnt wish a miscarriage on anyone...

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    715
    Thanks
    2,740
    Thanked
    1,154
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nobody is wishing a miscarriage on her. It's hard to miscarry when you were never pregnant in the first place.
    Miscarriage has never been mentioned maliciously on this thread IMO. I've had two of them and have not taken offence. It's all about context. Whoever predicted this, fake preg followed by fake miscarriage (in a fake marriage) was right.
    And I do have some sympathy for her train wreck life. It can't be easy having a heroin addict father. But ppl can still take responsibility for their actions. GE is a predator but GG is a willing victim.
    Anyone who seeks this much attention deserves all the judgement they get.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),J37  (21-06-2015),LaDiDah  (22-06-2015)

  4. #173
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,588
    Thanks
    132
    Thanked
    1,604
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I never said anyone said they wished a miscarriage on her... perhaps i should have said i hope she doesnt lose her baby and has a miscarriage as i wouldnt wish that on anyone having had 7 myself and i know how awful they are

  5. #174
    harvs's Avatar
    harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,996
    Thanks
    6,239
    Thanked
    15,892
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I knew what you meant :-)

    It was just one of those phrases that could be read two ways. I had to read it twice and then use what I know of you to make sure I got it :-)

  6. #175
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,708
    Thanks
    9,558
    Thanked
    12,691
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

    Default Gabi Grecko Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    GE is a predator but GG is a willing victim.
    .
    What if GG is so mentally disturbed that she isn't able to make decisions that are in her own best interests? What if GG has eroded her self esteem to the point she can't speak up?

    I can't help but think if this logic was applied to a hubber who was a victim of domestic violence (who wasn't ready to leave) you would be shot down in flames (been there done that).

  7. #176
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,588
    Thanks
    132
    Thanked
    1,604
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I knew what you meant :-)

    It was just one of those phrases that could be read two ways. I had to read it twice and then use what I know of you to make sure I got it :-)
    thanks Harvs i guess i should have worded it better... i just feel sorry for her, whether shes pregnant or not, she obviously has a mental illness and needs support and help, not judgement and if she is she is pregnant and loses her baby, it will affect her and i hope she gets the help she needs.

  8. #177
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    718
    Thanks
    1,642
    Thanked
    378
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Honestly. I pitty the woman, not because of who she is (even though she does come across vein, but I'm sure she's a nice person deep down) ,but who she is with. I feel sad that she thinks so little of herself to be with someone who is so deceitful, disgraceful & a plain thief hiding his millions in his children's names, while claiming bankruptcy. He owes one of my family members a **** load in superannuation & wages, which they will never receive. Even if she one day does have a child with him, she won't get a cent. If she had any self worth she would run a mile from this "man" and get a real one. Life is too short to put up with wrinkly old creepy men.

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pusheen The Cat For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-06-2015),munchkin275  (21-06-2015),Skyler  (20-06-2015),sunnyflower  (20-06-2015),~Marigold~  (20-06-2015)

  10. #178
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    572
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked
    582
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    Nobody is wishing a miscarriage on her. It's hard to miscarry when you were never pregnant in the first place.
    Miscarriage has never been mentioned maliciously on this thread IMO. I've had two of them and have not taken offence. It's all about context. Whoever predicted this, fake preg followed by fake miscarriage (in a fake marriage) was right.
    And I do have some sympathy for her train wreck life. It can't be easy having a heroin addict father. But ppl can still take responsibility for their actions. GE is a predator but GG is a willing victim.
    Anyone who seeks this much attention deserves all the judgement they get.
    Why does someone who seeks attention deserve all the judgement they get? Really, why? We ALL look for attention, whether it's through the people we love or through the general public. Why is it such a horrible thing? People act like it's horrid. But why? I don't like that she (they) may have lied about her pregnancy. That's probably the one thing anyone can say was bad to do. Walking through CBD naked, the photos on her instagram, who is she hurting exactly? All I see is people making excuses for their opinions by projecting their own ideas of what a morally acceptable woman is.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

    DT75  (21-06-2015)

  12. #179
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    595
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked
    364
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Gabi Grecko Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful1986 View Post
    Why does someone who seeks attention deserve all the judgement they get? Really, why? We ALL look for attention, whether it's through the people we love or through the general public. Why is it such a horrible thing? People act like it's horrid. But why? I don't like that she (they) may have lied about her pregnancy. That's probably the one thing anyone can say was bad to do. Walking through CBD naked, the photos on her instagram, who is she hurting exactly? All I see is people making excuses for their opinions by projecting their own ideas of what a morally acceptable woman is.
    if it's judgemental to think that someone who walks through the cbd naked is silly then ok, I guess I must be incredibly judgemental.

    I respect your opinion but I simply do not agree with it. humans are judgemental by nature. it's near on impossible to see something and not form some kind of opinion about it.

    would I necessarily go up and tell her she looks foolish if I saw her? no way. she's not hurting anyone but herself with her antics. it's none of my business. would I discuss my views on an online forum with others? yeah sure.

    there are varying degrees of judgementalness. nobody is rallying around her hospital bed with pitchforks. while talking about it on an online forum probably isn't totally judgement free, I don't think it's quite on par with vigilante tactics. let's keep this all in perspective guys.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lolly007 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-06-2015),Moxy  (21-06-2015),Skyler  (21-06-2015),VicPark  (21-06-2015)

  14. #180
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    572
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked
    582
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    if it's judgemental to think that someone who walks through the cbd naked is silly then ok, I guess I must be incredibly judgemental.

    I respect your opinion but I simply do not agree with it. humans are judgemental by nature. it's near on impossible to see something and not form some kind of opinion about it.

    would I necessarily go up and tell her she looks foolish if I saw her? no way. she's not hurting anyone but herself with her antics. it's none of my business. would I discuss my views on an online forum with others? yeah sure.

    there are varying degrees of judgementalness. nobody is rallying around her hospital bed with pitchforks. while talking about it on an online forum probably isn't totally judgement free, I don't think it's quite on par with vigilante tactics. let's keep this all in perspective guys.
    You completely missed my point but ok


 

Similar Threads

  1. Could I be pregnant ?
    By harper14 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-02-2015, 07:18
  2. Could I be Pregnant?
    By Bub077 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20-11-2014, 20:35
  3. Anyone fat and pregnant? Any groups about eating healthy whilst pregnant?
    By baleineetveaux in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2014, 12:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Sarah Tooke Childbirth & Parenting Education
Providing private, personalised antenatal childbirth & parenting education to expectant parents in the comfort of their own home. Sessions are flexible, including everything that hospital based programs cover. Click to find out more!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!