+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm utterly confused by everything to do with this now. I've been doing a lot of thinking about what other people have said and while I wouldn't say my views have changed, my theory on her hospital admission is leading me up the path of being able to muster up some sort of sympathy. It's hard to explain but yeah....I'm less black and white about it today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow she's got some very, um..enthusiastic fans..
    https://instagram.com/p/39QzvYCAi_/

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

Moxy  (20-06-2015),mumoftwoboys2005  (20-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    She'd be under whatever name is on her passport/health insurance. Also likely that despite her posting all photos, the hospital may have taken steps to have her name blanked out on systems etc so that someone in switch doesn't accidentally put a phone call through, you don't have other staff gossiping when they read the patient list or the hospital doesn't have to deal with as much hassle of having her admitted. Would be a nightmare the constant phone calls and attempted visits from journalists and "friends".

We've often done it when we've had criminals or other persons of interest admitted.
    When we have "famous" people admitted in psych they get admitted under a pseudonym.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015)

kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    In the photo of Gabi with a ICC (chest tube) inserted, why doesn't she have any undies on?? Seems very odd. I worked in the Trauma Centre at The Alfred for several years, and patients' undies were not cut off unless necessary. Other clothing items were cut off, but very rarely undies. (Even if pelvic trauma). Patient modesty and comfort is important, even in the context of trauma.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    In light of her normal attire I think even wearing a hospital gown would have her overdressed, let alone wearing underwear too 😉😉😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    I'm utterly confused by everything to do with this now. I've been doing a lot of thinking about what other people have said and while I wouldn't say my views have changed, my theory on her hospital admission is leading me up the path of being able to muster up some sort of sympathy. It's hard to explain but yeah....I'm less black and white about it today.
    yeah I've been feeling that way too. I feel as though there might be more to it all and I actually do feel kinda sorry for her. I think that Geoffrey is just vile.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've been quietly reading along, not really thinking I have much to contribute; it's already been said.
    What I do think though, is that Gabi Grecko isn't any new phenomenon- the trophy, ditzy bombshell on the arm of an older millionaire is as cliche as it gets. Look at High Hefner.
    My two cents, is that the relationship is a win win for them both. I don't hate her because I simply don't care enough about her. What I can't understand is, how is the payback worth her supposed misery? I read the article earlier in this thread, about her being likened to a doll let loose in a dollhouse- how she told the reporter she'd wanted a friend to stay over but Geoffrey wasn't having it.. if she is with him for the money, for fame and notoriety, she's sold her soul and I just can't comprehend it. It's sad, sad that she apparently chooses the almighty dollar over happiness.. But I don't feel sorry for her. I think her priorities are fuc5ed up though.
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 20-06-2015 at 17:48.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),Moxy  (20-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I've been thinking the same. There were a few scenarios that have crossed my mind as to how she got hurt (deliberate self harm or DV were among them) and they all lead me to still believe she is a vacuous attention seeker, but maybe there are some concerning things happening in her life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I've been thinking the same. There were a few scenarios that have crossed my mind as to how she got hurt (deliberate self harm or DV were among them) and they all lead me to still believe she is a vacuous attention seeker, but maybe there are some concerning things happening in her life.
    I still don't think she is his victim. I don't think it's an abusive relationship. And I'm still of the thought that she was never pregnant to begin with and this is part of a very disturbing, elaborate plan to lead to the pregnancy ending. It's the thought that someone could go to such lengths which has me wondering what could possibly be going on with her; if what I think I'd right, that's really disturbing. But, again, I'm speculating.

For someone who doesn't give two hoots about her, I'm certainly giving a lot of time to this thread! LOL.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I still don't think she is his victim. I don't think it's an abusive relationship. And I'm still of the thought that she was never pregnant to begin with and this is part of a very disturbing, elaborate plan to lead to the pregnancy ending. It's the thought that someone could go to such lengths which has me wondering what could possibly be going on with her; if what I think I'd right, that's really disturbing. But, again, I'm speculating.

For someone who doesn't give two hoots about her, I'm certainly giving a lot of time to this thread! LOL.
    Yes when I said deliberate self harm, that's exactly what was on my mind, and going to those lengths for attention is what I meant by things being concerning. I'm treading lightly given the backlash at any discussion or speculation... but yeah.... we're on the same wave length.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    The other point to note is that The Alfred doesn't have Obstetrics. If she really was miscarrying, she would need external OBGYN input or transfer.

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by J37; 20-06-2015 at 18:30.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (20-06-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),~Marigold~  (20-06-2015)