Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    She's been taken to hospital after falling down stairs
    Yes apparently she has a collapsed lung and a fractured rib

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    Do you mean the pregnancy test? She was called out on this and admitted it because she apparently threw away the actual test.
    A likely story...my suspicions are growing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This is s perfect example of two people who have the same information and draw different conclusions, but because I happen to not see her as a victim, I'm the one who's written off as judgmental. If this is how some people see her, then fine; I don't share that view. It doesn't make me wrong. Not all young women who are with rich, old men are victims. I actually see GG as someone who has an enormous amount of power in the form of her sexuality. I think she uses it to be famous and to lure pathetic old men like Geoffrey. I really couldn't care less that she does, but I don't see her as his victim. I think they offer each other a mutually beneficial relationship in their eyes.
    And yes, it's all conjecture and speculation, as is the opinion that she's a poor little rich girl.

Disclaimer: before anyone accuses me of being sexist or misogynistic or cold hearted or anti feminism, rest assured I am none of these. But yeah, I'll judge someone who uses the media to sell herself and do whatever it takes to be famous. I see her the same as Kim K in that regard. It doesn't affect me in the slightest, I'm not upset or troubled by it, sometimes I just like to talk about low rating stuff that's in the news.
    I didn't state that all young women with rich older men are victims. I said this one is. As for sexuality wielding a lot of power. Probably not. Girls like her are a dime a dozen to people like him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/enter...edium=Facebook

So I just came across this in my Facebook newsfeed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    I didn't state that all young women with rich older men are victims. I said this one is. As for sexuality wielding a lot of power. Probably not. Girls like her are a dime a dozen to people like him.
    I never said you did. What makes you so certain that she is a victim and that he is an abuser? And how is accusing him of being an abusive partner OK, but other stuff said in this thread is not OK?

Girls like her are a dime a dozen. But sexuality has been used as a form of power by men and women for centuries, and not all girls who seek out fame have the ability to get it or can afford a publicist who's good enough.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),DT75  (19-06-2015),Skyler  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I never said you did. What makes you so certain that she is a victim and that he is an abuser? And how is accusing him of being an abusive partner OK, but other stuff said in this thread is not OK?

Girls like her are a dime a dozen. But sexuality has been used as a form of power by men and women for centuries, and not all girls who seek out fame have the ability to get it or can afford a publicist who's good enough.
    It's just my opinion based on a lot of research into abusive relationships in general. From what I have read and heard from his past partners. I don't believe he treats women particularly well . It's just my opinion that that is what's going on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    It's just my opinion based on a lot of research into abusive relationships in general. From what I have read and heard from his past partners. I don't believe he treats women particularly well . It's just my opinion that that is what's going on here.
    Exactly. This is what I'm getting at. This is your opinion. I have mine. The difference is that yours has her as a victim, mine doesn't. Neither of us knows for sure. I'm not picking on you specifically, it was just that your post pretty much made my point, which is why I quoted it. People have different opinions, calling one out as being wrong because it doesn't favour her seems strange.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),Skyler  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post

So it seems she's had a miscarriage. If it's true I feel so very sorry for her, it's a terrible thing to go through. But given the 'stolen' pg test pic (who does that anyway??) then this.... well I'm not going to comment for fear of being beaten with sticks but I have to say people's predictions are eerily correct.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (19-06-2015),Alicia111  (20-06-2015),ArthurDent  (19-06-2015),beebs  (20-06-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),Chillies  (20-06-2015),Chooky79  (19-06-2015),Gracie's Mum  (19-06-2015),Moxy  (19-06-2015),munchkin275  (19-06-2015),Skyler  (19-06-2015),VicPark  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly. This is what I'm getting at. This is your opinion. I have mine. The difference is that yours has her as a victim, mine doesn't. Neither of us knows for sure. I'm not picking on you specifically, it was just that your post pretty much made my point, which is why I quoted it. People have different opinions, calling one out as being wrong because it doesn't favour her seems strange.
    Let it go we have different opinions

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

MonkeyMumma  (20-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post

How sad if she does lose her baby. Praying she doesn't.