+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    She's been taken to hospital after falling down stairs
    oh, is this just news now, louise?? I hope she is ok.??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Was on my Facebook feed. She posted a pic of herself in hospital and asked for prayers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    hi moxy, so this thread came up on page six of her 'account' on google?? im a bit useless with this computer stuff. so it will like take her a day of reading rubbish about herself, for her to actually read anything from here. but she could read this if she bothered. ?? marie.
    It comes up on page 6 of the search results, as in the title of this thread is the 54th link out of how ever many search results come up. Search results are usually based on the age so once we stop posting and the thread dies, it'll drop in its ranking. She can easily find it, but I don't think she cares what a bunch of randoms think about her. I have a feeling her skin is a lot thicker than she's being given credit for. But I do understand your concern. There's not much that can be done though, I don't think. It's why I've stuck to GG as much as possible though. So the Governer-General might be in for shock...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    When you consistently ram your images, exploits and controversial behavior down people's throats, you leave yourself open to judgement.

I don't think anyone here genuinely wishes her any harm. I think the comments on here would pale in comparison from the many vicious trolls on other social media outlets. I don't think anyone in this thread has been troll-like.

I just read that Gabi fell down some stairs. She has posted hospital bed images with her and her hubby. It appears nothing is private for this couple.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (20-06-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),DT75  (19-06-2015),Moxy  (19-06-2015),sarahjane914  (19-06-2015),Skyler  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I think though that this may be the crux of the issues here. You are defending her bc you feel sorry for her (which is fair enough). Some don't and don't think she is a victim. At the end of the day no one knows the truth and it's all speculation but I feel it's somewhat unfair to stifle conversation bc some are speculating she deserves sympathy. People are scolding for making assumptions and judgments... based on their own assumptions and judgments.

Personally I think she is pg and they are both using each other. Neither are victims in my mind but again, I'm just guessing.

Anyhoo, I'm backing away slowly from this thread
    Ok I should have been clearer. I don't give two hoots about this woman.
    I found something someone said, and people agreeing/not disagreeing with it offensive. It was a specific term. Not the person it was aimed at.

ETA: I'm letting it go now. As I have made my point.
    Last edited by DT75; 19-06-2015 at 12:26.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    yes, the governor general might be a bit shocked, !!! I hope she is not badly hurt with falling down the stairs. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    I just read that Gabi fell down some stairs. She has posted hospital bed images with her and her hubby. It appears nothing is private for this couple.
    That's exactly it, everything is made public. Everything. I fell down stairs when I was pregnant with DS2, and was utterly beside myself with panic and the only injury I sustained was some awful bruising. I sure as hell wasn't posting selfies, it didn't even get a mention on my FB page in the days afterwards despite it being freakin' harrowing at the time. That wait before finding out all was OK was awful because he didn't move (he was usually super active). I just can't imagine what goes through people's heads when updating Instagram is a priority in a situation like that.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

beebs  (20-06-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),~Marigold~  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Remember though google search results don't appear in exactly the same order for everyone. The fact we are users of bub hub mean it will come up higher on the rankings than it would if she searched (this is based on my assumption she doesn't regularly frequent bub hub).

I don't think what trolls do is right or fair, but being in the public eye you're open to opinions - FACT. If I was famous I wouldn't be reading anything good or bad as it would play on my mind and I care too much about what people think of me to handle anything negative, but I would understand there would be negative things out there about me and wouldn't expect everyone to like me.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),harvs  (20-06-2015),Moxy  (19-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There is a pic going around facebook comparing her pic to one that's on another pregnancy website and they were identical. It makes it look like she copied and pasted someone else's picture. Not sure if it's true...but I'm sus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Acadaca View Post
    There is a pic going around facebook comparing her pic to one that's on another pregnancy website and they were identical. It makes it look like she copied and pasted someone else's picture. Not sure if it's true...but I'm sus.
    Do you mean the pregnancy test? She was called out on this and admitted it because she apparently threw away the actual test.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

Acadaca  (19-06-2015)