+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gabi Grecko Pregnant

Am I the only one that thinks Gabi getting a call from her OBGYN to tell her she is Pregnant (and only then doing the home test) and she is then saying she is only 3 or 4 weeks indicates that perhaps she has been trying very hard to get pregnant and has had some medical assistance to get there?

As someone doing IVF I do really wish there was more openness about people needing help to get pregnant and also there is nothing wrong with wanting to get pregnant

ok rant over

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bettie For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),Skyler  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think it's odd on many levels..

But I agree!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The whole situation is odd. I feel sorry for Brynne though. All she wanted was a baby and he wouldn't go there with her. Now it's plastered all over the media that his latest wife is utd. It'd be like a knife to the heart.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

rosengold111  (16-06-2015),SuperGranny  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't feel sorry for Brynne. Sometimes having kids with one person doesn't feel right but with another it does. She's already with someone else too

I hope they are happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I feel sorry for Brynne in the sense that she wanted a baby with him but he wouldn't even entertain her discussions about it (as per her reality show). They had been married for a few years by that point too. Now he's rushed into marrying this new trashy gold digger and she's announcing a pregnancy within a week of their wedding (which was rushed because her visa was running out).

Maybe Brynne feels happy that she didn't have a baby with Geoffrey as she possibly realizes she dodged a bullet, but still it would be heartbreaking to see your ex partner deny you children for however many years then knock up the new flavour of the month within 5 mins - especially if there were fertility treatments involved. He would have to be willing and able to commit to the pregnancy.

Regardless of who they are I think it's sad for Brynne. Even if she's deliriously happy with her new bloke, I bet she's had a quiet cry about it all in private.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (16-06-2015),rosey82  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok maybe I'm a bit suspicious but does anyone else think it's a scam to get her visa approved?? Being married means diddly towards getting a visa (it's on the same par as being de facto) but having children has big sway, so announcing pregnancy the same week you apply for a partner visa might be convenient especially as it has been made so public.... I honestly wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of months she announces a miscarriage....
    Congrats if she is pregnant and good on her for doing the hard yards through IVF if she has done, but I will dislike her a lot more if she's faked it

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wheaty For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),Chillies  (16-06-2015),M'LadyEm  (16-06-2015),VicPark  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    it's a publicity stunt. doubt she is even pregnant. and who would announce it at 3-4 weeks. sounds very suss to me.

I bet she'll "have a miscarriage" and it will all be a convenient way to end the lie. I'm almost certain it's just another attention grab.

I highly doubt someone who parades the streets of Melbourne in her birthday suit is looking to pop out a kid anytime soon.

I'm very cynical of gabi grecko and Geoffrey is a geriatric joke. I wish these 2 would stop getting airtime!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lolly007 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),Chillies  (16-06-2015),KitiK  (17-06-2015),M'LadyEm  (16-06-2015),Mod-Degrassi  (17-06-2015),ScubaGal  (20-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    it's a publicity stunt. doubt she is even pregnant. and who would announce it at 3-4 weeks. sounds very suss to me.

I bet she'll "have a miscarriage" and it will all be a convenient way to end the lie. I'm almost certain it's just another attention grab.

I highly doubt someone who parades the streets of Melbourne in her birthday suit is looking to pop out a kid anytime soon.

I'm very cynical of gabi grecko and Geoffrey is a geriatric joke. I wish these 2 would stop getting airtime!
    I was going to say exactly this. I'm cynical by nature but this just smacks of the sort of awful publicity stunt she and her horror of a husband would be part of. These two represent everything that's wrong with society.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-06-2015),Chillies  (16-06-2015),ertgirl  (29-07-2015),SpotTheOcelot  (21-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    I was going to say exactly this. I'm cynical by nature but this just smacks of the sort of awful publicity stunt she and her horror of a husband would be part of. These two represent everything that's wrong with society.
    totally agree! they're so vom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post

Agree too.
    Read in the paper that she has "been feeling sick for weeks."
    Weeks?! She hardly has any HCG in her system yet!
    Was also flaunting her 'bump' a bit on ACA... 3/4 weeks!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CodieBloom For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (16-06-2015)