+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    Our come out exactly like take away chips, not at all like oven ones. Maybe some brands are better than others.
    What brand do you have?

What about you @Cue?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    I have the XL model and I love it. PP that said chips were like oven chips must be talking about frozen chips but with the air fryer it's so easy to make fresh chips. I've cooked a whole chicken in it, steaks, sausages, chicken skewers, prawns to name a few and even baked a cake in it.
    Nope, I made fresh chips but to get them even remotely like proper fried chips I had to do so much prep (pre boiling etc) and the result was exactly like doing it in the oven.

I think ours is a Philips.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We love ours...we cook chips, roast potatoes, arancini balls, salmon rissoles...all sorts of things.

Pros: easy to clean, cooks things really crunchy, quicker than oven cooking, healthier than deep fryer

Cons: takes up a lot of room, ours is quite small so sometimes we have to cook in batches

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love our air fryer! We have the Philips one. The thing I like best is not having to stand over a frypan cooking stuff (I'm on my own with a toddler 90% of the time). I can put it on & leave it & continue watching DD. It does awesome crumbed things like homemade nuggets or schnitzels, plus chips like everyone has said especially sweet potato. Sausages are good too.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks everyone :-)

decided I am getting on the Philips xl :-) can not wait

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bunkx For This Useful Post:

Lauzy  (17-06-2015)