+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gosh a confusing time of uncertainty for you! I know my cousin continued to have af the whole time she was pregnant with her girl and only found out at 25 weeks!
    I however have had an ectopic so I guess it is a possibility as I was in hospital for weeks just cause the doctors were not sure and then once they were they gave me a shot and sent me on my way... Unfortunately the shot failed and my left tube ruptured and I was pretty lucky I got to hospital to sort it in time.
    Looking at the dates you might already know what's happening?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by drdaw View Post
    @GemimaPuddleduck - the bloods doubled again but are still low (250). Nothing on the scan at all which isn't surprising with such low levels. I started bleeding again just before the ultrasound, and needed a pad for the rest of the afternoon.

They still don't know if I'm miscarrying. If I am I wish it would happen sooner rather than later, but my bloods have doubled twice in 4 days.

I have another bloods and scan in one week, so we shall see. With my levels rising I'm staring to feel a bit sick and sore boobs. I'm also getting a cold which is not helpful
    So sorry, I've been away for a few days. How is everything now? I hope you have some good news xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, unfortunately I have miscarried.

I've had on and off bleeding all week and I think I passed a sac on Wednesday. Had my appointment today and bloods are down to 6. Nothing was seen on the scan in my uterus or ovaries and they can't see where the pregnancy was so they are calling it a "pregnancy of unknown location". I've been told I can come in for an early scan again next time I'm pregnant to rule out ectopic since it could have been this time (but passed naturally)

Honestly I'm glad my bloods were so low today, means my body is hopefully going to go back to normal quickly - I didn't want it to drag out or have to have a d & c.

They told me if bloods were 5 or less than no follow up needed, but above 5 then I would need a repeat blood test. Personally I think 6 is close enough, I've had enough blood taken and I'm ready for this to be over and move on, I'm not going back for another test.

I've also got a horrible cold and sinus infection so happy I can take sudafed

In terms of ttc again the doctor said wait one cycle so I will know dates. As long as there is no medical reason not to I sort of feel like I want to get straight back into it. Taking the date of my lmp for pregnancy dating doesn't work for me anyway because I have long cycles and ovulate late. So if that's the only reason not to ttc straight away then I'm not sure that's a great reason for me. When I was pregnant with my son I was about 2.5 weeks earlier than I thought I would be on my first scan so they took scan dates instead of lmp dates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok - now that I am keen to get pregnant again my body has been playing up. I've got no idea really if or when I've ovulated.

Just an idea of timelines for you:

7/6/15 (6.5 weeks ago)
    starting bleeding with what I thought was a normal 5 day period

11/6/15 (6 weeks ago)
    tested pos on HPT (blood work later that night was 50)

15/6/15
    blood work 250 (scan showed nothing)

17/6/15 (5 weeks ago)
    think i passed sac

22/6/15
    blood work 6, (scan showed nothing)

23/6/15 (4 weeks ago)
    last day of any bleeding/spotting

no more bloods tests

now since then I have had three "episodes" of EWCM when I thought I may have been ovulating. We have bd'd around those times.

14/7/15 (1 week ago)
    EWCM with a streak of red blood mixed it - only that one time, no more

18/7/15 (4 days ago)- cramps and very irritable really felt like i was about to get my period

22/7/15 (today) - feeling mostly dry with some slight creamy cm, do not feel crampy or like af is on the way.

I don't temp and I know that it not a lot of info to go on. I have been taking OPKs but i got some darker ones but never as dark as control line

I just want to know when you ovulated after early miscarriage and when af came.

thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had af 4 weeks after losing the sac
    It sounds like you have ov around the 14 July

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Kazza78 - I was sort of thinking I may have o'd around then, but i thought I already had. Very confusing, since I posted today I have had a little bit more Ewcm.

Good to know you got af about 4 weeks after losing the sac. Its been 5 weeks for me so hopefully won't be much longer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Some people get a little ewcm right before af starts