+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So completely rude.
    Would I have said something? I may have or I may have passive aggressively shaken my head and mumbled under my breath!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessedwith3boys View Post
    Did they pay together or separate. My thought if someone did that was they would have been putting it through as one sale.
    Good line of thinking. If someone's actually "with someone" (as in the same household whether it be parent/child, host/guest, husband/wife) AND they pay together then I would be somewhat comfortable with person A holding person B's place in line. All gloves are off though (IMO) if they don't pay together as was in this case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    VicPark you've said so little...you must be feeling under the weather. ...isn't this stuff right up your alley
    Busy with kids and work...

To expand I would have raised my eyebrows and said something like "in a rush there are we?"

If I was extra ****ed off I would have said to the cashier "it gets busy in here doesn't it - pity you don't have those numbered tickets they hand out at the deli" . Nah- probably wouldn't have said that but I would have liked to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, rude.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    If I was extra ****ed off I would have said to the cashier "it gets busy in here doesn't it - pity you don't have those numbered tickets they hand out at the deli" . Nah- probably wouldn't have said that but I would have liked to.
    This is exactly the kind of thing I would normally say. I must be losing my mojo 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is so rude! I can't believe that he actually just pushed in like that.

I would have said something but I have been known to point out the 30 items someone had in the express lane.... Drives me crazy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    I've been the check out chick in similar situations. I've told them to move to the back of the line and wait their turn. As a customer having had someone push in front of me...I was screaming at them in my head but I would never say anything. I hate confrontation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    my pet hate is people who take full trolleys through the self serve checkouts. Yes there's no item limit, but trying to scan and bag with a trolley in there is an absolute nightmare!!!
    I just hate those "self-serve" checkouts fullstop. They seem to crap themselves every 5 seconds, and you need the lady with her swipe-card-thingy. And then often they get attitude about this!! And half the time at Coles or Kmart they don't even have a proper register open. So now I refuse to use the self-serve, and just stand there looking annoyed (which I am) until they open a bloody register!!!

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I just hate those "self-serve" checkouts fullstop. They seem to crap themselves every 5 seconds, and you need the lady with her swipe-card-thingy. And then often they get attitude about this!! And half the time at Coles or Kmart they don't even have a proper register open. So now I refuse to use the self-serve, and just stand there looking annoyed (which I am) until they open a bloody register!!!

Sent from my SM-N910G using The Bub Hub mobile app
    If they're getting annoyed because it keeps stuffing up, you're probably doing something wrong. Sorry.
    I used to do selfcheckouts, and the customers would be absolutely infuriating at times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CMF View Post
    If they're getting annoyed because it keeps stuffing up, you're probably doing something wrong. Sorry.
    I used to do selfcheckouts, and the customers would be absolutely infuriating at times!
    Disagree with this. On several occasions the attendants have commented to me that particular items that I was trying to scan had been having errors all day.