Am new to Bubhub so apologies in advance if my thread is too long etc.
Would love to hear from mums who live in the Lyndhurst, Lynbrook, Cranbourne, Narre Warren suburbs in VIC about 3 year old kindy.
Some of my qns below ( There is a couple ..)
1. Where they sent their toddlers to 3 year old kindy?
(FYI - Woodbine is at capacity.
Looking at - Green Kids Early Learning Hampton Park, Talbingo Narre Warren, Cranbourne Community House Inc., Judy Clarkson Cranbourne Day Care and Kindergarten centre.
2. Why they chose the kindy?
3. What the kindy is like? ie new building, staff, resources, fees, structure of the toddlers day
4. What differences did they see in their toddler after they started going.. is it worth doing?
5. What is the difference between 3 year old kindys and Childcare that has a 3 year kindy program?
Many thanks in advance!!