+ Reply to Thread
    Diamond Creek, Northern Melbourne

Default Free support for pregnant mums-to-be in Melbourne from a student midwife.

Hello Mums-to-be,
    My name is Maree and I am currently studying a Bachelor of Midwifery at ACU in Melbourne. As part of our studies we are required to engage with mums and their families and support them through our Continuity of Care Experience (CCE).

I am eagerly looking for Mums who would like additional support, who are earlier than 35 weeks into their pregnancy.
    Support is provided through attending antenatal appointments, classes, screening tests, labour and birth (if you wish) and for 6 weeks post birth.
    The level of participation is up to you and can be changed at anytime. Continuity of Care helps students, like myself, gain insight to the care women receive and allow us to observe practices of health care professional in a variety of settings.

If you are interested and would like more information on the experience, please feel free to contact me via email:
    medepe001@myacu.edu.au or simply reply to this thread.

Thanks for your time,
    Last edited by Maree Student Midwife; 12-06-2015 at 11:13.

Similar Threads

1. Free support for pregnant mums-to-be in Melbourne from a student midwife.
    By Maree Student Midwife in forum Seeking a Midwife or Doula?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2015, 10:18
  2. ACU Student Midwife, to support pregnant women in Melbourne!
    By Megankj19 in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 26-09-2014, 05:32
  3. Student Midwife: looking for pregnant women to support [MELBOURNE]
    By LittleLeesa in forum Student Midwives & Doulas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2014, 22:41