I'm not going to test today but wait until tomorrow. I can't handle the disappointment if it's a chemical so will delay the test. That way my hormones would have doubled for sure. And I won't get a squinter.
Still no AF though so I guess that's a good sign. We also had to do hubby's sample again today and get the kids out of the house super early, so I haven't had time to get to the shops anyway. So no temptation, but you never know!