Closed Thread
Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Corbes I am a 30 day clockwork girl but the next full cycle after a stim I'd go out to 35-40 days! It def puts everything awry with testing and trying for a natural bfp! Good luck 🍀🍀🍀

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-06-2015),Corbes  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A big hello to everyone

I've been following along with the thread but sorry I haven't had time to post and keep up with everyone personally! Am trying to keep busy in the TWW

So good to see some BFPs in here - it gives some hope that there is light at the end of this journey and we're not all doing this in vain. I totally understand the ladies that are have lost bubba's and are scared of getting pregnant again. I like to think that I'll be more "what will be will be" when I next fall pregnant (because I'm sure I will) but in reality I'm likely to be a basket case. The anxiety around the scans is the worst for me - I've never seen a heartbeat, so every single scan has been really bad news, so I'm normally sobbing my heart out before I even get in the ultrasound room. Anyway, there's only one way forward!

I'm doing OK in the TWW, I've been very good at taking all my stuff and doing my daily Clexane. I've got another Pregnyl to do tomorrow and another on Sunday, then it's just the countdown until I can test. Other than that first dream, I have no feeling whatsoever about this one. I'm actually less anxious than normal to be honest because I just don't have any idea one way or the other. We'll see in another ten days or so.

Hope you're feeling a bit better @Skyler and are able to talk it all through with someone.

Have a good week everyone xxx

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (16-06-2015),Skyler  (16-06-2015),winsor  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leisylou fx that this is it for you!
    @Skyler I contacted a lady called Lucy at a website called catching rainbows last year and she has made me some bespoke targeted meditation tracks for me. I have found them invaluable in this journey so far.

I was having a bit of trouble last week hyperventilating every time I thought about this upcoming de cycle and all the money we are spending, I was having lots of what if scenarios running through my mind. I contacted her again and she has created a specific track for me that touches on my fears and gives me hope.

She is based in the UK but responds really quickly and might help?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-06-2015),Skyler  (16-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Leisylou Well done Luv keeping your shiz together thus far!!! Oh Luv... You will see a HB one day Girl, I truly believe that and I personally can't wait!!!

Ok, 2 more Pregnyl's to go!!! Sooner that shiz is out the way the better!! So, you going to remain strong and not test it out Luv??

@Chiefsgirl I'm glad the meditations helping Luv I found it beneficial during my last Cycle and 2wTorture. I can only imagine how ultra stressful this is for you, but it'll all be worth it when you get your BFP!!!

Not long to go now for you!!! "Lono" is the God of Fertility over there. I reckon buy a tiki sculpture (or something like that) of him as a talisman for you to bring you extra luck!!! I shall send a prayer to him and the Universe for you Girl!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (16-06-2015),Summer  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Leisylou Well done Luv keeping your shiz together thus far!!! Oh Luv... You will see a HB one day Girl, I truly believe that and I personally can't wait!!!

Ok, 2 more Pregnyl's to go!!! Sooner that shiz is out the way the better!! So, you going to remain strong and not test it out Luv??
    Thanks hon! I probably will test it out, I don't think I'm completely over my POAS addiction So a week today I think I'll start POAS to see if I can watch it fade out and then hopefully a darker line comes up. Two packets of FRER's will take me through to the Monday (29th) which is the day I'll probably have the BT if AF hasn't shown up. A bit of a way to go yet - damn two week torture!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-06-2015),winsor  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    best of luck @Leisylou I'd be testing it out too, I'm so addicted
    @Chiefsgirl its so hard to be going through all this IVF cr@p and to have it compounded with the financial worries too. I've been doing the thing where you seem to be holding your breath, a sure sign of stress for me. Ugh, hopefully just a few more months to go for us all!
    @Corbes mine are always delayed by quite a lot, by as much as 4 weeks sometimes but I haven't had a regular cycle for 3 years now.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-06-2015),Chiefsgirl  (17-06-2015),Corbes  (17-06-2015),Summer  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god Corbes my cycle is like yours. I've no idea when I ovulated as I stopped testing after day 15/16 as we had to do a sperm freeze so hubby had to abstain anyway.

Now no period, cycle day 27/28 and lots of cramping. Unfortunately from what I've read it also happens perimenopausal. 😢

I'd love to be preggies, but too wary to test.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-06-2015),Corbes  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, now I've read everyone's responses I'm not so sure it's preggers although we have had a bleed since a frozen embryo transfer. Just wait and see eh!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Luckyme1 Almost anything's possible in this game I say!! just in case!!!

@Corbes for lots of lovely follies on your upcoming Cycle!!!

@Bongley Hang in there Luv!! There will be DE's at the end of the tunnel!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-06-2015),Corbes  (17-06-2015),Summer  (17-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, so I tested and I have a very very faint line!

This might mean another chemical pregnancy but I don't know when I ovulated so yikes!

I'm day 27/28 of my cycle, but not sure when I ovulated so.. Please God, let it be true!!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (17-06-2015),Corbes  (17-06-2015),MGC Bertie  (17-06-2015),Summer  (17-06-2015),winsor  (17-06-2015)