Closed Thread
Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Luckyme1 I am hoping that everything goes really well today and you get that healthy little embryo transferred! Fingers crossed for you

@Corbes - looking forward to an update, great numbers so far!

@BlondeinBrisvegas that doesn't sound like fun at all Hope you are resting up as much as you can and getting the chicken noodle soup into you

@leyshoja I can't wait for updates and to hear how everything goes in SA for your birthday present transfer. So hoping this is the one for you!

@mrsmac123 I'm so pleased that everyone supported you through the experience and that the hospital staff looked after you so well. It does sound like a good thing to get away with the girls. It will take some time to adjust, physically and emotionally from such a big trauma. Take your time with it, just be gentle with yourself, there is no easy way through the grief, but just a process through time as you come to terms with your tragic loss.

Not long now @Chiefsgirl - so looking forward to your updates as well!

to everyone else!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-07-2015),Chiefsgirl  (06-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (06-07-2015),mrsmac123  (14-07-2015),tuxcat  (06-07-2015),winsor  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @mrsmac123 Oh Luv.... Firstly, I am so sorry for the loss of your little boy

I'm relieved to hear you got through the procedure physically with no problems. I'm very, very glad to know that the hospital staff treated you (and your DH) with the empathy, dignity and respect you deserved. They took extra special care of you like I'd hoped they would and made the whole ordeal as calm as they could for you by the sounds of it.

I think it's a very good idea to go to Noosa and surround yourself with family Luv. I can understand why emotionally you're putting up a wall to your grief as you're just not ready to deal with it all right now and that's ok. While you're up there you can go and sit on the beach out in the sun and just smell the waves and feel the breeze on your face and just "be" for a little bit.

I can also understand why sh*t has hit the fan now as well. I think it's a combination of drugs wearing off, hormones falling and reality setting in etc and I don't blame you one bit for not wanting to face it right now The thing with grief is it will surface eventually because you can't hide from it for too long, but that's ok, for now it can wait.

For now you just go and be with your family and when you want to be alone, be alone. If you want to cry, then go stand in the shower and have a good howl or go down to the beach and let it all out though I'm sure your Mum and sister will be there to give you lots of hugs and support if you let it all out in front of them.

I read the article and it's bloody tragic Luv, the whole thing, for you and your DH and for that woman and hers. Yep, there's no winners either choice you make IMO but either way, it takes a lot of courage and strength which you have an abundance of. I know you probably don't feel that way now, but you do

I hope this little mini break gives you some kind of reprieve Luv from it allxoxoxo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 06-07-2015 at 10:18.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (14-07-2015),tuxcat  (06-07-2015),winsor  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @tuxcat Oh fair enough Luv!! You don't want to burn your bridges completely if you're going to need them again in the future, so tote's understandable

Going out to lunch with your mates and really not giving a shiz is an acceptable tradeoff for going to work one last time in the shizhole!!!

@Leisylou Yes Luv, got plenty of soup here in the cupboard Would make my own but an extra appendage glued to me for the majority of the time due to said illness (plus she's selpt all of 30mins thus far today, poor thing) makes knocking up a home made batch impossible

Anyhoo..how are you doing??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

tuxcat  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi to all just a quick checkin while at work I had fs scan today on day 8 and 10 follies which im happy with all about 12-13mm lining 7mm. Hi to all xxx

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-07-2015),Chiefsgirl  (06-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (08-07-2015),tuxcat  (06-07-2015),winsor  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @midnite01 Looking very good Luv!!😊
    Not long to go now!!😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think I lost a post over the weekend😬
    @leyshoja happy birthday and safe travels I have every hope you start the bfp's rolling in this group!
    @midnite01 yay, that's a great number growing there and consistent size too!
    @Luckyme1 no news is good news, when is transfer?
    @Corbes great news on the embies, how are they going?
    @Bongley congrats on the house and how everything is going well with your donor!
    @BlondeinBrisvegas I'm sorry the lurgee has hit your fam 😷 get well soon! I have chicken stock in my slow cooker that wd have made a lovely base for your soup, if only we were in the same town I'd've brought some over 💐
    @mrsmac123 I'm glad the hospital treated you well. I think there is no right or wrong emotion to be feeling at the moment, so don't give yourself a hard time about letting your emotions out, it's much better for you to do that than to keep everything bottled inside. I think a trip away with your mum and sister sounds perfect.

AFM well I am chugging along. Started high dose steroids and estrogen on Saturday. Had a Bt and ultrasound on Friday which was gross as I was cd2 and still bleeding. The clinic mustn't do many overseas monitoring (I do my testing at a clinic close to home, but fs works out of another clinic) so they bloody had me waiting on the exam table for nearly ten mins with no pants on while they worked out what they needed to do- all they had to do was ask, I had it all written down😤

Anyway, Bt nurse made a mess of my arm and it's pretty bruised, I have to have another Bt tmw so I hope they can work around it as I only have one arm they can get blood out of!

As you can probably tell roid rage is hitting and I still have to increase the dose on transfer😫, I'm doing my best to stay calm but I have terrible headaches from the lucrin, it amazing the difference going from 10iu to 15iu, not much, but usually the headaches have gone by now😔

Anyway, I just keep telling myself to suck it up buttercup and move along! Intralipids on Saturday followed by drinks with a few close girlfriends on sun who know about de and want to wish us well. Then at the end of next week we get to escape the cold for warm Hawaii, pity I'm still too fat to look good in my bikini, but then again you see so many pics of biiiig Americans at the beach I'm sure I won't stand out too much😂

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (06-07-2015),MGC Bertie  (06-07-2015),mrsmac123  (14-07-2015),tuxcat  (06-07-2015),winsor  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

One great looking 8 cell embryo transferred today. My last transfer ever. Luckily it looks good and the doc and embryologist were really pleased with it, but there was a bit of painful fiddling to get it in. Now we wait...

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-07-2015),Corbes  (06-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (08-07-2015),MGC Bertie  (06-07-2015),Summer  (06-07-2015),winsor  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Chiefsgirl Luv, I'm sorry you're feeling like shiz too from all the meds You're almost on the tarmac now Luv!!!

You know it'll all be worth it when you get your BFP!!! I'm sure you're not fat at all, but some of those American's could make us look positively anorexic!!!

Saturday's get together sounds like it'll be a lovely "Bon Voyage" for you both as well Hang tight Luv, nearly there now!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (06-07-2015),Summer  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmac, I'm glad to hear you survived the hospital procedure. Take time to heal and I hope you enjoy Noosa. Hugs

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-07-2015),mrsmac123  (14-07-2015),Summer  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Luckyme1 Whoot-whoot!!!! Yay for PUPO Luv!!!

for you Luv!! Grow Emby Grow!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Summer  (06-07-2015)