Closed Thread
Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cool thanks. Ive usually started on day 7 or 8 and when I picked up drugs the nurse said start on monday but I looked at my plan today and should of started on friday night day 5 but other times its been day 8. I texted my fs who said take 1 this morning and 1 tonight. I have my first scan with him tomorrow morning other cycles ive started same day as first scan.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF over 40 #14

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @leyshoja And a big, fat "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to you Luv!!!

Hope you're having a fantabulous day and may all your birthday wishes come true!!!

Get a few into you as well!!!!

P.S......Only a couple of days to go!!!!
    Thanks guys I've had a great birthday weekend so far and the birthday festival will continue for the next two weeks in Cape Town. Hopefully I'll bring home the best birthday present everrrrr lol

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-07-2015),Chiefsgirl  (05-07-2015),Summer  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow @Corbes, that is a cracking result !!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-07-2015),Corbes  (05-07-2015),Summer  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja Good to hear Luv!!! Have a safe flight tomorrow on "BFP Airlines" to CT to go pick up your B'day present(s)!!! to you!!!

@midnite01 Glad @tuxcat helped sort it out for you I've never done an antagnonist Cycle plus I always used Cetrotide. Anyhoo for lots of lovely follies at your scan tomorrow!!

@Luckyme1 Good Luck for transfer tomorrow Luv!!! Did you get a report today?? If not, I'm sure they would've been checked, so no news is good news I reckon!!

@Corbes Fantastic Luv!! you get a few for testing at least!!!

AFM: My stinking sinus's are blocked and I've got a sore throat and transient headahces It's not really bad, so am taking NSAID's and Otrivin nasal spray to treat.

Unfortunately, I think I've passed it on to DD who is also teething so it's happy days around here at the moment!!

Got the Vapouriser on hoping it will help us sleep tonight as DP says I was honking and snorting last night (I'm usually as quiet as a mouse)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (05-07-2015),Summer  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leyshoja fingers crossed, fingers crossed for SA. You deserve that baby.

No calls today so I hope that's good news. I hope it lasts till transfer.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (06-07-2015),Summer  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Corbes that's great numbers, let's hope your baby is in there amongst them..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Summer  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Luckyme1 Good Luck today Luv!!

@leyshoja Have a fantastic flight over Luv!! Will be stalking you here and on the ED thread for updates

@Corbes your embies are compacting as they should!!

Hello to all the Lovelies too.......

AFM: Been up since 4am with a sniffly, snuffly, sick and unhappy DD:no

That is all.....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (06-07-2015),Summer  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodmorning
    We are out the other side now. The hospital were wonderful and made it the "best" it could be. They were caring, gentle and compassionate and I could not have asked for more from a public hospital or from any hospital. Right from the nurse that first greeted me to the anesthetist to the doctor. DH was wonderful and cried a lot and was there as much and as close as he could be. I was home by about 1pm and just in a numb dream where I felt calm and its all ok. This continued Saturday, but yesterday, the **** is hitting the fan. Not sure if my body is realising something is missing and my hormones are moving or I am realising something is missing and my baby is really gone and its not fair and how do I continue on interested in anyone or anything. Maybe it just takes that long for things to hit and medications to wear off. DH has no more time off work and my mum said she would take me to Noosa to see my sister so I took her up on the offer to go for a few days as I can't remember last time I had a "holiday" and not sure when I will get the chance again once I somhow go back to work. She will be picking me up later on today. Really I don't want to go away, leave my home and DH but he assures me he will be fine and I am sure some girl time will be good.

The procedure itself went smoothly I have been told. Only lost about 300ml of blood. They knew I was nervous so really reassured me they were going to look after me. THe pain after is no worse than a period, though I do feel like I have a sore balloon inside me especially if I bend and squish the wrong way. I have been told to keep my pressure stockings on 4 days. They kept asking me if I had taken blood thinners and yes...FISH OIL...is classed as a blood thinner and kept asking me if anyone had told me to stop taking this prior to surgery and when was the last time I had taken it...anyway

HEre is something I read before I went into surgery, its very long and its very in depth and its about the impossible choice you have to make. DOn't read it if you dont want to cry and dont want to face it...it is specifically about T21 and a similar ending to ours...the way this lady writes...says it all..

http://www.aheartbreakingchoice.com/T21/NoRight.aspx No Right Answers

She says "I have heard this situation described as choosing between having your left hand or your right hand cut off. Of course you would choose the non- dominant hand, but you will still suffer greatly over this decision. To me, the right choice was not at all clear. Having this knowledge about our son forced us into making a decision one way or the other. Not to decide was also making a decision about our son's future. There was no way out. I was overwhelmed by this responsibility and terrified of making the wrong choice for him."

THat about sums it up

At the moment I am finding it all much better if I just deny what has happened and avoid any reminders as much as I can, not sure if this is a good thing or not

I still feel like...WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED TO US???
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 06-07-2015 at 08:27.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-07-2015),ertgirl  (06-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (06-07-2015),MGC Bertie  (06-07-2015),Skyler  (06-07-2015),Summer  (06-07-2015),winsor  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsmac123 Im so glad the hospital made everything as best as it could have been. Im guessing your recovery will take you through all kinds of emotions, all you can do is to go with them and take care of yourself as much as possible. Noosa sounds like a great idea, some fresh air and people to be around to somewhat take your mind off everything. I cant even begin to imagine having to make that choice so my heart goes out to you, it takes courage and strength. Thinking of you and hope your little getaway can give you some reprieve. Take care

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-07-2015),mrsmac123  (14-07-2015),Summer  (06-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I just want to wish you well for SA ! I hope everything goes smoothly and that you have a great holiday too! Will be waiting for updates and crossing everything for you!!

Wow @Corbes !! VERY promising updates there, Im jealous you get so many possibilities!

Blonde you poor love! LOL about the honking and snorting!! Its so cold at the mo too (altho I know your in QLD) I hope you get better soon and the house quietens down again at night

@Luckyme1 fingers crossed your embie is dividing nicely and is awaiting its journey on day 5!

So call me a chicken, Ive decided to bite the bullet and go to work tomorrow. I know what a disappointment I am to all those who have wanted to leave with a bang!! I just thought better of it with me probably needing to get a part time job in the near future and the industry being small. I feel calm about it though and am having a lunch with just my buddies so looking forward to that. I think Ive had to process all the anger in order to get to this point so Im thinking now I can go in for one last day and be fine with the goodbye thing. When you don't care its easier !!!

bring on wednesday!!!

hi to all

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (06-07-2015),winsor  (06-07-2015)