Closed Thread
Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woohoo @tuxcat - so excited for you that you are out of a place that made you feel so stressed - and the schoolgirl thing is just ridiculous. I've copped some of that backstabbing stuff in my own business (and I'm the owner FFS!) and it drives me crazy. Great that you can focus on you and your health and getting to a really good place. Well done! And LOL at the fact that you're not going in next Tues - brilliant!

Awesome news @Bongley about the house and getting through the counseling stage with your donor - very exciting! Hoping it all goes really smoothly from here.

AFM after yesterdays melt-down I did start the OCP in preparation for the long oestrogen priming cycle. I was so close to not doing it, and I'm still not really invested in it, but I think I have to do it so that I can close the door on this chapter of using medical intervention.

I'm actually really p*ssed off that I could fall pregnant on my own fairly regularly with no intervention whatsoever - but miscarried - and now with all the drugs that are meant to "help" me fall pregnant, I've not fallen again. I've done three rounds of clomid, ovulation induction, low dose FSH, then a full stim cycle and IUI when we only got one egg. So I think I've done what I can, and none of those have produced any better results than going natural - actually it's a lot worse.

I was seriously considering not doing this cycle because I have absolutely no faith in medicine now after this seven months of trying the medical route. My FSH went from a healthy 5 to now being 23 after doing all the drugs and I'm really over it and wish I'd just stayed with my natural medicine routines as at least I was falling pregnant then, and I could have just added in the medications to try to prevent miscarriage when I did.

I think with the drugs sending me hypothyroid, they've just screwed me up rather than being of any benefit at all, so I have decided to do this one last cycle as I think I need to know in my own mind that I did try everything. If we only end up with one egg again then at least I'll know that medication doesn't work for me. I will still keep trying naturally for a little while, but now I'm very upset that I didn't just keep doing what was working, and just add in the stuff to prevent miscarriages. I really thought that if I was falling pregnant naturally, that surely the drugs would make it happen more easily...

Knowing this is the last medicated cycle, I actually contacted an Aussie donor today. From seeing what @Bongley has been through, I thought I might as well get the ball rolling as I do want to be pregnant by the end of the year if at all possible and I'm slowly closing the door on my own eggs. So I'll see if she gets back to me and take it from there.

Love to everyone
    Last edited by Summer; 04-07-2015 at 10:15.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-07-2015),Bongley  (04-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (05-07-2015),tuxcat  (04-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    It fertilised yay!

Brilliant news!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Luckyme1 WhooHoo Luv!!! When's transfer?? Monday??

@tuxcat Bahahahahahaha!!! Good on 'ya Luv!!! Fruck 'em I say!!! You don't owe them shiz!! Yep, use up your sick leave (not like you'll get it paid out) and they'll have to deal with the handover themselves..not that you'll care, because you're FREE!!!

@Leisylou I understand where you're coming from Luv r.e this upcoming Cycle you get over the line with this one, but if not, then you can draw a line under it and move on to DE which you already are thinking ahead with a Plan B by getting the ball rolling on that which I think is a very smart move so that you've covered your bases either way

@Bongley Congratualation's on the house Luv!! Fantastic about the counselling too!! Everything seems to be flowing along nicely Not long to go now before you can get Cycling again

@Corbes Rest up Luv!! I'm sure everything's going just fine with your embies. Will you get a report tomorrow??

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (04-07-2015),Corbes  (04-07-2015),Summer  (05-07-2015),tuxcat  (04-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja And a big, fat "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to you Luv!!!

Hope you're having a fantabulous day and may all your birthday wishes come true!!!

Get a few into you as well!!!!

P.S......Only a couple of days to go!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (05-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @midnite01 How are you feeling today Luv?? When is EPU likely??? all this feeling like crap will result in lots of lovely eggies for you!!!

@Chiefsgirl How are you faring Luv?? Have the anxiety dreams subsided for you?? Not long to go for you either Luv!!! Very exciting!!!

Hello to all the other Lovelies...........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer is on Monday, just gotta last that long..

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-07-2015),Corbes  (04-07-2015),Summer  (05-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Transfer is on Monday, just gotta last that long..
    Will you get a Day 2 report tomortow Luv??

I reckon your "Lone Ranger" is gonna make it!!!😀

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (04-07-2015),Summer  (05-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    happy birthday @leyshoja! An exciting few weeks coming up

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (05-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies what day did you start orgulatran on an antaganist cycle?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @midnite01 its usually day 5. Good luck for this cycle!!

Happy Birthday @leyshoja for yesterday!! you must be super excited about SA !!

@mrsmac123 I hope you are ok lovely and being looked after. You're in my thoughts xxx

hi Blonde

hi to all, hope its a good weekend!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-07-2015),JulieMalooley  (05-07-2015),mrsmac123  (06-07-2015)