Closed Thread
Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well let's hope I have more than one egg otherwise is there any point in doing Ivf!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Luckyme1 There'll be more than 1 follicle on the go Luv I reckon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luv you will have more than one follie. Your scan is tomorrow isn't it? I read around 500-1000 per mature follie so if you haven't had an scans yet you prob have follies currently growing which aren't yet mature cause you don't want them to mature until just before Epu and its better if they have similar sized growth. I never get e2 bloods just scans with my fs so I'm probably not much help.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-06-2015),Summer  (29-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Luckyme1 I was always a slow starter and had numbers around yours to start and I would get 5-6 eggs.

What dose fsh drugs are you on? Depending on what you are on, you might be able to ask if they can add luveris into your dose. Do you know what your lh level was? If it's under 1.0 they might agree to adding the luveris. I'm not sure what it really does, but it always gave me a surge in e2.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-06-2015),Summer  (29-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies!

Chiefsgirl and Leyshoja are you packing your bags yet ladies? Very excited for both of you.

Lucky, I agree with the others it's normally about 500 per mature egg but you are still early in the stim cycle aren't you. The E2 can jump up suddenly. I once had about 700 early in the piece then it shot up to 1500 suddenly. And never got less that 10 eggs so don't give up.

Leisylou oh I'm so sorry luv about the BFN after the pregnyl shot messed you around. It must be hard to look at any 2 lines and not think it's a BFP. I've never had pregnyl so have not had that experience.

mrsmac how are you? We are all concerned for you.

Hello Blonde, Tuxcat, Winsor, midnite, mustremainpositive, Corbes and everyone else. Anyone know how Fudge is doing?

AFM, can honestly say I have felt really happy and fulfilled today for the first time in two years. I feel like I'm doing meaningful things in my career for once instead of putting it on hold. And a few times lately DH and I have seen people with kids and commented to each other how boring it looks eg when we were in a park with our lovely dog and some kid was having a tanty. My niece is uncontrollable and ruined my morning yesterday, which I can do without. Maybe I'm getting over it, the whole desire for a baby.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skyler For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-06-2015),mrsmac123  (27-06-2015),Summer  (29-06-2015),winsor  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Blonde, we're looking forward to it!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-06-2015),Chiefsgirl  (27-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    I am not really functioning. Trying to make plans and prepare myself emotionally but I don't know how to prepare I dont think there is anything I can do, and don't think this is the appropriate place to talk about it anyway. I just cannot imagine how I am going to carry myself into a hospital without my legs giving way and going hysterical. Some people have taken this to mean that I am not sure. I don't think this is the case, it is no easier to do no matter what you decide. I feel like I am damned if I do and damned if I don't. The wheels are in motion and I am heading to this very black hole that I cannot see through and don't feel like I ever will but I guess I will because nothing stops because of what has happened to us. The world seems like a horrible place. My doctor has given me some medication with sedative in which is good as it has stopped the hysteria a bit, I just feel numb and even with sedative not sleeping.

DH was being a bit of a **** the other day when trying to organise which hospital and when as he is worried about annoying his workplace by not giving them notice about which day he needs off and I am just like...MAN UP just HANDLE this ONE THING without putting this crap on me how do I know when the final results will be in. So he is like...well fine just tell me what day I need off and I am saying to him...I AM NOT IN THIS ALONE...I want to talk to you about costs vs days vs when not have to decide all of this.

Doctor was trying to get me in to see a few counsellors the other day when I was with her and couldn't get anyone available either messag bank or not opened...and to me...this is the epitomy of the health system and why I cannot even begin to imagine how you deal with it day in and day out with a special needs child with potentially a lot of problems. In my experiene mostly you are on your own, people are just not there when you need them. I am not blaming anyone as I knot there are a multitude of reasons why, its just a fact of life. I did get in to see my psychologist but generally I am flat out getting in to see her once a month...which at a time like this...not enough...I dont even think I will get in to see her again before D Day. WHich I might add is probably next Friday at earliest...I hope so I will be 14 weeks the following Monday

To top it all off I have a cold...so even more snotted up

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Summer  (29-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsmac123 oh no, I'm so sorry, this has to be one of the hardest things someone can go through. I can't believe they couldn't find one person who could help you! Was it your FS that couldn't find a counsellor? Could you see a GP today or on monday perhaps to refer you?
    Your DH was worried about not giving work notice?? Blimey, yeah he needs to get his priorities sorted out.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-06-2015),mrsmac123  (27-06-2015),Summer  (29-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That was my GP I have not told FS about whats happened yet. THey pretty much made it clear to me once you are pregnant they just want to know the outcome though they did give me some paperwork that I might dig out problem is they are in Brisbane. At any rate I do not feel like there is anything anyone can do for me. Nothing makes the situation any different, I cannot see any other WAY to look at it, there is no BRIGHT side other than we caught it before we got a surprise. It is all too much effort to organise things.
    As for DH...to start with he did not read my text properly that I sent him so he went off the deepend then refused to call me so I didnt have to try to make him understand options in text....being a **** as I said...this is the argument we have been having since day dot with the IVF business, work this work that...someone has to keep a proper job is what I get thrown in my face. I used to work there they do make you feel bad for having a day off even if its once in 7 years, thats the kind of reason I left, however, I am NOT having them dictate the rest of my life, whether I have a baby or not and I thought he was past that...and besides, he has told them what is going on...really are they going to be upset at him if he has to change days thats why he just needs to man up???? I told him to stop being mean and he did kind of apologise once he calmed down and listened to me. He is just stressed and wants it over and like me doesn't want to have to go through what we have to and continue to have to make decisions about it. Also I guess how do you go on like normal after. IF I go through one place it costs $570 + 3 hours round trip but pretty much only need to give 24 hours notice yourself...if we go through public...it costs nothing but need referrals and doctor appointment before they will even consider setting dates ...and I will be treated like I have an ingrown toenail but its 2 mins away

We are probably going to pay for it I would say...i am just worried that its eating into the money I have to tide me over before I am forced to go back to work as in I need time off without worrying about money but my psychologist thinks that I need to stop thinking like that and just get some TLC (in day surgery yeh) and well if DH is so worried about what day if we pay for it then we know exactly when it just annoys me that thats even a factor in this...it all still hangs on when the final results come in but the doc reckons that will be Thursday

I said to DH hehe..how bout you ask your work what days over the next few weeks is ok for you to have as your RDO...then I will ask the hospital which day out of those sutis them and then I will just show up?

Other than that DH is being great...he is just being wound up I guess
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 27-06-2015 at 08:38.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (27-06-2015),Summer  (29-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Mrsmac, vent on here as much as you like. Have you thought about calling lifeline, they don't just deal with suicide but are really good telephone counsellors. They can also refer you to counsellors if you prefer face to face. Lifeline is open 24/7.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (27-06-2015),Charlie74  (27-06-2015),mrsmac123  (01-07-2015),Summer  (29-06-2015)