Closed Thread
Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Leisylou I didn't test them out last Cycle until 14dpo (which was 8 days past my last Pregnyl shot because I didn't have the final injection..long story) and yes, I have photo's of that test I can show you but it won't be accurate because of where you're at IYKWIM???. On Cycle 4 I tested them all out but no photo's of them either but I remember well what they looked like.

ETA- tomorrow morning's test is more conclusive BT is Sat isn't it Luv??

C'MON 2 BIG FAT DARK LINES FFS'S!!!!
    Good to know you are POAS addict as well I just looked at a past photo of my 14dpo BFP and it was definitely darker than the ones I've done today, but a couple of days can make all the difference so I can't really compare. The only comparison that probably makes a little bit of sense is the POAS I did on Sunday which was 4 days past pregnyl and it was barely there. So todays 4 days past pregnyl is pretty obviously there - but again - urine dilution could be playing a big factor. Reading other threads some ladies had light lines, then dark, then light again so it can happen.

I'll do another test in the morning and just pray like crazy that the line is obviously darker so I can start to get an idea of where this is going one way or the other. I know pregnyl lasts for at least a week for most people so it is silly to be testing now. I was going to do the BT on Saturday but unless I've got much better line, I think I'll just leave it until Monday. Until then you will have to put up with me being the crazy POAS addict

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Leisylou I last tested at 17dpo (the day before BT) on Cycle 4 and the line was still there but a squinter by then and it looked thin and shaky if that makes any sense?? I only tested FMU on that Cycle.

I understand what you're saying as the Pregnyl does affect every woman differently plus how diluted..or not.. the urine is can make a difference too etc. I do believe that you'll have a better idea in the morning for sure

We all love your crazy POAS ar$e Luv!!! So bring it on!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Summer  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck Leisylou. fingers crossed for you

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-06-2015),Summer  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

Hope everyone is staying warm. Finally got the energy to log back on and post...another reason to put off laundry! I always read what's going on on my iPad when I'm in bed then don't have the energy to write a post. Then when I get ready to write a post, I need to take notes coz I can't keep track of everyone! LOL!!!!

Anyhoo, @MrsMac....been thinking of you all week and so sorry that there wasn't better news. Cannot even imagine how you're feeling or going through or anything. so not fair!!!! HUGE hugs and know that EVERYONE of us on this thread is here of you...if even virtual. XOXOXO
    @Charlie74....good luck with your trip down IVF. Hopefully it will be a BFP on first go. Your AMH is amazing! I'm sitting at 2.4 and that was last year...god knows what it is now! We have the double whammy too. In addition to my crinkly old eggs, my DH has "homer" sperm, as I call it, but we were able to get a beautiful little girl out of it. So have faith.
    @Leisylou & @Petal40....all giddy for you both! and love the POAS addition...too funny. Fingers and toes crossed for you both and looking forward to some great news!
    @chiefgirl: Good luck in Hawaii! And don't forget to have a great holiday too! I'm actually speaking to Adrian tomorrow morning to have a chat about the whole process. Hopefully you'll start a trend of BFPs and I'll be right behind you.
    @leyshoja: Good luck to you too! I'm looking to you and Chiefgirl to help me along this DE path.

AFM....doing research on DE and looking at clinics in the US. Got about 6 months before we are able to do anything so going to get back into shape (lol!...or at least try) and try au naturale....we'll see. LOL. Have to admit, though, after my last attempt at IVF and it bombed, I stopped taking all the supplements...and god...that was a nice feeling...not have to take a ton of pills a day. but back on it now and we'll see. might as well try something over the next 6 months, huh? If it works, we all need to get a lottery ticket coz it would a miracle! On another note, my 4 yo said to me the other day....why can't I have a sister or brother? Me: daddy and I are trying but it's very hard. DD: but i's easy, all the other mummies did it. why is it hard? Stumped me...didn't know what to say.....

Sorry if I missed anyone but am looking forward to some good news. We are long over due!

OK..time to attak that pile of dirty clothes!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MustRemainPositive For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-06-2015),Charlie74  (25-06-2015),Chiefsgirl  (26-06-2015),Corbes  (26-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-06-2015),Summer  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to stir everyone up yesterday - turns out it is just the pregnyl after all, my POAS effort this morning was very, very faint, so I am genuinely out now.

Am feeling the crushing disappointment today after a slight hope. I know it's self-induced torture and if I didn't test, maybe I wouldn't be quite so disappointed, but I figure a BFN is devastating no matter what. Why is it so hard?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-06-2015),Felicia  (26-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Leisylou You don't have to apologise for anything Luv!! I'm just so sorry to see it was the stupid, frucking Pregnyl and not a BFP!!!

Yes, all BFN's are like a harpoon through the heart I personally found some more devastating than others. I don't know why it as to be so hard..it shouldn't have to be

Crack open a bottle tonight with DH and know I'm thinking of you and sending much love and healing vibes your way

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Summer  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @MustRemainPositive I'm sure you'll achieve you goal of getting back in shape by the time you go for your DE Cycle Luv

At least you've got a good amount of time to research where and what Clinic will suit you and DH best There's so many to choose from, I can only imagine it must be difficult sometimes???

No doubt there's a thread over in the ED section about Clinics in the US and of course, our own @Chiefsgirl is about to wing her way over to one next month!! You might as well have a crack at a natural conception while you're waiting I say!!

You've got to be in it to win it as they say!! to you Luv whichever way it comes!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

MustRemainPositive  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Leisylou I am sorry sweetie, that sucks big time! Take care of yourself xxxx
    @MustRemainPositive good luck with the clinic choice, it did my head in for a while! I like Adrian she is very prompt at responding to emails and questions, it has all been really rather easy, I keep waiting for the panicked something got forgotten thing, but nothing! I gave up sugar, grains and dairy at Xmas and have lost 12kgs! I've plateaued on the weight loss, but figure I've been on the pill for 2 months straight and now on lucrin so at least I'm not gaining any!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (26-06-2015),Summer  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Chiefsgirl Well done on the weightloss Luv!!! Bloody top effort that is!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (26-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Luckyme1 Good Luck at your appointment today Luv!! for some lovely, juicy follies on the go!!!