Closed Thread
Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I leave 3 weeks tmw @leyshohja so you will be pupo by the time I leave!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (25-06-2015),Summer  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    They were pretty good and you'll be thankful for a stretch and walk around.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-06-2015),Summer  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    They were pretty good and you'll be thankful for a stretch and walk around.
    That's what I thought too. A break will be nice. @Chiefsgirl, that will be 7dpo for me
    I'll start testing the day I get back at 10dpo lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Leisylou Fruck me!! Go out to the flaming shops this morning and miss all the freaking action!!! Well, I'm with @leyshoja Luv and I'm going to go out on a limb and put my $ on a BFP!!!

The reason being that I have tested Pregnyl out until BT and my line NEVER got darker as the days went by, only lighter!!! Hope you've stocked up the FRER for the "POAS-athon" between now and BT!!!

Oh, I bloody hope this is it Luv!! Will be and praying like a Monk to the Universe that you're on your way to a BFFP!!!!Keep posting pic's for us all to analyse pls Luv!!!
    @Petal40 How are you going Luv?? Am and sending prayers for you too!! Am hoping we'll get the Quinella with the both of you!!

@leyshoja @Chiefsgirl "Welcome to BFP Airlines" Roll on I say for you @ @Chiefsgirl!!! Am getting very excited for you both!!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (25-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (25-06-2015),Luckyme1  (25-06-2015),Summer  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Leisylou i reckon congrats too, especially as the lines got darker! Can you do another one tonight? My last booster was 1500 on a thursday am, i tested Sunday am as my bt was monday and i was pregnant....

Eta Wednesday am not thursday
    So four days....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    YOU ARE UTD @Leisylou !! I'd bet on it !!!
    My earlier post sounded a little abrupt @leyshoja - what I meant to say was I love your confidence and I will take that bet!!!!! Although I am thinking it is a Pregnyl mindf*ck
    Last edited by Summer; 25-06-2015 at 15:51.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Leisylou Fruck me!! Go out to the flaming shops this morning and miss all the freaking action!!! Well, I'm with @leyshoja Luv and I'm going to go out on a limb and put my $ on a BFP!!!

The reason being that I have tested Pregnyl out until BT and my line NEVER got darker as the days went by, only lighter!!! Hope you've stocked up the FRER for the "POAS-athon" between now and BT!!!

Oh, I bloody hope this is it Luv!! Will be and praying like a Monk to the Universe that you're on your way to a BFFP!!!!Keep posting pic's for us all to analyse pls Luv!!!
    @Petal40 How are you going Luv?? Am and sending prayers for you too!! Am hoping we'll get the Quinella with the both of you!!

@leyshoja @Chiefsgirl "Welcome to BFP Airlines" Roll on I say for you @ @Chiefsgirl!!! Am getting very excited for you both!!!
    Bahahahaha you are a legend BIB!!! BFP Airlines - I'm so excited for @leyshoja and @Chiefsgirl as well, it is getting very close!!!

Love your enthusiasm, I just POAS again (of course) try keeping me away from the little f*ckers and now it looks the same as yesterday, not lighter, not darker just the same. So I'm thinking it's just likely the different dilutions of urine that are causing the fluctuations, so I'm not very hopeful. Quite used to the mindgames that make up this TWW, so I swing from a tiny bit hopeful to giving myself a kick up the bum for being so stupid. I'll keep on peeing and see what happens!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (25-06-2015),tuxcat  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Leisylou i reckon congrats too, especially as the lines got darker! Can you do another one tonight? My last booster was 1500 on a thursday am, i tested Sunday am as my bt was monday and i was pregnant....

Eta Wednesday am not thursday
    So four days....
    What did your line look like at 4 days past pregnyl with a BFP??? Can you remember or do you have a photo?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Leisylou I didn't test them out last Cycle until 14dpo (which was 8 days past my last Pregnyl shot because I didn't have the final injection..long story) and yes, I have photo's of that test I can show you but it won't be accurate because of where you're at IYKWIM???. On Cycle 4 I tested them all out but no photo's of them either but I remember well what they looked like.

ETA- tomorrow morning's test is more conclusive BT is Sat isn't it Luv??

C'MON 2 BIG FAT DARK LINES FFS'S!!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 25-06-2015 at 16:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leisylou fingers crossed this is it. The pee sticks are crazy making as there is some rational in the lightness or darkness of the line but it's not very accurate.. Even if you get a positive blood test, you're still gonna pee on a stick like I did..

Leyshoja keeping it all crossed for you, South Africa could really be it. And a great holiday thrown in!

Blondie you are hilarious!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (25-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (26-06-2015),Summer  (25-06-2015)