Closed Thread
Page 25 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I also get hypothyroidism to and have to manage it with thyroxine

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-06-2015),Skyler  (24-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A quickie.. @mrsmac123 You're firmly in my thoughts & I have everything crossed today for you, your DH & your little son. Huge supportive hugs, xx.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-06-2015),Summer  (24-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending @mrsmac123 all the luck in the universe today!!!

So sorry Leisy it sucks upon sucks. Get well and take care of yourself x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @mrsmac123 I've been hoping and praying up a storm to the Universe for good news today. you're going to get it!!! Thinking of you

@Leisylou Oh fruck it!!! I'm so sorry Luv Yes, you've got to get your thyroid sorted out first before you do anything which should only take a few weeks once your meds are adjusted etc.

I can understand why you feel this way..You've got a lot of shiz going on too with the accountant mole!! WTF is her issue?? Anyhoo...a bit of breather now while you sort out your thyroid etc will hopefully give you the downtime you need to feel ready to have another try with whatever path you and DH choose.

@Luckyme1 Good luck today with your BT Luv. for good E2 levels. No one is going to judge you FFS's!!! It's not a crime to want 3 kids Luv.

The fly in the ointment is having to do IVF to get them!! No one judges people who conceive naturally for wanting 3 kids but for some reason, women in particular who do IVF, seem to have a guilt complex if they want more than 1 or 2 children, like they're being greedy or something which is certainly not the case IMO.

I know it's because we still see so many Lovelies like our beautiful Ladies on this thread still struggling to get their first sticky BFP when we've already got ours, but it's no-one's fault Luv, it's just the way it is which is why it's important we still come back and support our Girls and cheer them on (as long as it's not more upsetting having us here) like we are

@Charlie74 Welcome Luv and thank-you for sharing your story. I'm so sorry to hear of your backstory with your ex and all the emotional BS you've gone through in your TTC quest

Good luck with your op this week, though I am sorry you have to lose a tube It's my understanding though it will be better to have it out than leave it in Luv plus you're on all the right supplements etc to help maximise your egg quality which is a great start!!

Your DP's sperm issues will be overcome with ICSI and there are supplements he can take if he isn't already to help maximise the quality of his sperm too. You also have a great AMH (are you PCO/S??) so hopefully that'll translate to a good egg haul with some quality one's among them

Yes, there is an optimal level for conception/pregnancy with your thyroid and that level is between 1-2. The Melatonin could be giving you the headaches and it does make some people feel sleepy/woolly headed IYKWIM??

The $ side of things is mind blowing and incredibly stressful at times as it's far more likely that multiple Cycles/ET will be needed for women in our age group and that adds up quickly over time not to mention extra's for supplements/drugs like HGH @procedures like an endometrial scratch.

Anyhoo, I'm that your next Cycle brings you a sticky BFP Luv!! I'm sure I can speak for the other Lovelies here and say that you're most welcome to join us on this thread if you want to

Hello to all the other Lovelies.........

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Summer  (24-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Charlie, I feel a bit of a whinger complaining when I have two gorgeous boys already. I think you can have two miracles.

I thought I would never find my true love again but I did and I have a wonderful family now. Do you remember Charlotte from Sex in the City wondering whether she could find another Mr Right and have a baby. And she did. You will too. It may be an IVF baby, it may be a natural pregnancy, 24 AMH is bloody brilliant by the way. Mine was 1 when I made my DS2. You may use a donor egg or you may permenant lh foster a child. You have lot's of chances to make your family. Good luck!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you today Mrsmac too, praying for a healthy Bub!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Luckyme1 bib said it so well, but never ever feel bad about wanting another child. The want is the same, whether it's your first or your fifth! We will never judge you in here💐💐 good luck for your bt today🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Welcome @Charlie74 yes it is so easy to look back with whatifs, but what if you had left the ex earlier, your current dp may not have come into your life, you may have met another one who plays games and doesn't want s child. Everything happens in the time it's supposed to. I am a firm believer in that. The child we get is the one we are supposed to get at the right time xxxx

Good luck today @mrsmac123
    @leyshoja how are you going? When do you leave??? I am busy getting all the stuff together for our trip. I am on lucrin and another injection called neupogen which need to be kept refrigerated and the flight is 9.5 hrs plus extra time at airport. We arrive at 730am and can't get into apartment till 2pm so I need to try and keep it refrigerated for 19hrs! I have brought some dry ice blocks and a thermometer for the bag so I can keep track of the temp in there, and will take some ziplocks in case I need to get ice on the plane. Apparently they are pretty helpful on the plane🙏

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-06-2015),Luckyme1  (24-06-2015),Summer  (24-06-2015),winsor  (24-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Chiefsgirl Getting closer to departure Luv!!! Sounds like a challenge to keep the drugs cold but you've got a great plan and I'm sure they'll help you as much as possible while you're on the plane

I'm sure when you get there wherever you stop for food etc will keep the ice bricks cold for you or give you some ice etc as well until you can get to the apartment

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (24-06-2015),Summer  (24-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl. As odd as it might sound, you might like to pocket some of the vomit bags on the flight too. They're great at keeping things super cool with fresh ice from the flight attendants. Although they don't seal up the top like a ziplock bag do they? If you're going to request ice you may like to request it early as I've had them run out before (or do they just squirrel it away for 1st class passengers!!).

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-06-2015),Chiefsgirl  (24-06-2015),Summer  (24-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Chiefs girl you can also get those chemical ice packs that you snap something inside and they go cold as a back up maybe. They aren't expensive.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-06-2015),Chiefsgirl  (24-06-2015)