Closed Thread
Page 20 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Petal40 so sorry you are feeling down, it's so understandable. When I feel like that I just let myself feel it. We can't be chipper and positive all the time, that's for sure. Can you organise something nice for the weekend perhaps?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Petal40  (22-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Petal40 Oh, shiz Luv, I forgot you were in the 2WTorture as well!! Forgive me Luv, I've got a brain like a sieve sometimes!!

I'm so sorry you're feeling so down and out It doesn't mean that you are though!!! Yes, that's understandable that you're thinking about "what would've been" with your previous BFP and I know some of the other Lovelies here who've been through the same thing will definitely relate to that.

No doubt you've probably got the "Progesterone Blue's" going on as well which only makes things worse when you're feeling this way I think we've all at some point thought "is this as good as it gets" after doing multiple ET's or (transferring multiple embryo's like I did in a short amount of Cycles) with no sticky BFP at the end of it. I know I felt that way at the end of Cycle 4 thinking the Chemical was as close as I was ever going to get.

But that's definitely not necessarily true Luv and for all you know you could be well on the way to a BFP!! Are you 10dpo now?? I'm keeping everything , sending and sending a prayer to the Universe that you've got a sticky on onboard snuggling in!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Petal40  (22-06-2015),Summer  (22-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Petal40 I always feel like I know whether its worked too, and I get the pessimism, its hard to be any other way when you've had so many BFNs. I guess the thing is that you just never really know, so there is always a chance and all you can do is cross everything that that chance eventually happens!! Its torture, Im sending you baby vibes and hope this is the one.

@BlondeinBrisvegas you're amazing..have I told you that?! such a great support and a funny one at that!

@leyshoja man you must be so frustrated!! If its not one bloody thing its another! I have a used syneral in the cupboard so its not really shareable, otherwise I'd send it to you in a heartbeat. Lets hope the gp sorts it for you. Surely somewhere has to have them!!

@Leisylou thats the one downside with the pregnyl, but a nurse once told me that there are apparently slightly higher pregnancy results with pregnyl, and it sure beats pessaries and crinone. I really really hope this is it for you!!!

@mrsmac123 I had a D&C with my missed mc and was knocked out for it so try not to worry about that stuff. Im sending you all my good luck vibes for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you xx

@Bongley great to hear your appointment went well with your Donor, so its August you think that you will start the process?

@Skyler not long now til your surgery, hopefully its the start of some new found luck. I really hope so. Hope work isn't being too much of a drag.

Im just waiting now for the end of work and the start of my next cycle. Both should be around a similar time, I finish work on the 7th and Im guessing AF would be due somewhere around that week too. Really looking forward to being able to do a cycle with no work issues around it. I can focus on eating well, exercising and really looking after myself. Ive had a few nights out lately which has been nice but now need to cut back on the wine and start getting ready for ultra healthy me again.

Have a good day everyone

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-06-2015),mrsmac123  (23-06-2015),Petal40  (22-06-2015),Summer  (22-06-2015),winsor  (22-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @tuxcat Ooooh..roll on the 7th Luv!! It's virtually just around the corner!! Am glad to hear you've been going out and living it up Luv!! Why the fruck not I say!!!

Thank-you for the compliment, but we're all amazing women on this thread I reckon!! Bloody have to be with all the shiz thrown our way!! You can cut back the wine after you've celebrated your last day at the shizhole I say!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Summer  (22-06-2015),tuxcat  (22-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tuxcat bring on the 7th!! I am starting to finally be able to shift my attention back to my fitness too after all the stress of the past few months. It'll feel good to get back into a proper routine.

Yes, I've counted the days over and over that I could possibly do the earliest transfer and I think it'll be mid august. My donor will go through an EPU hopefully in july (so that will be something to aim for in the meanwhile) but due to my FS recommending a freeze all, PGD and Natural FET then that pushes it back. I am worried as my periods seem to be MIA so I might have to do a medicated FET anyway. Waiting, waiting, always waiting.

You must be so relieved to be finishing your job! Are you looking for another?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-06-2015),tuxcat  (22-06-2015),winsor  (22-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    best of luck @Leisylou, I'd be doing the same and driving myself bonkers when is your BT?
    It is meant to be Saturday, but I figure I'll have a good idea from the POAS tests as to whether it is going to be positive or not. If I have clear BFNs then I likely won't get the BT anyway...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-06-2015),Bongley  (22-06-2015),JulieMalooley  (22-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BIB yes I think there will be a few celebratory drinks that night!!
    @Bongley are you going with Genea or RPA? No Im not looking for another job, I have a business that I have been doing freelance out of as well as selling stuff so Im just going to be focused on that. Money will be tight but we have savings and I may have to pick something up eventually just part time, which is fine. See what happens. Im a little stressed by it all but know thats just the "losing that financial security" every month. Ive done this before and we've been fine and this time I have my own business to earn thru so I think it will work out ok. The worst that can happen is that I need to find another job!

I'll just be supermarket shopping all the specials from now on and not going clothes shopping!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tuxcat going through Genea. I wanted to avoid any long waiting lists and the quarantine period (that RPA doesn't waive). Also, I'd like to guarantee that my donor is seen by my FS rather than who is on that day. Just the all round better service helps to coordinate things. I don't mind sitting in the hospital waiting ages for appointments but I don't want my donor to have to do it!

Glad you have your own business, I was freelance for a long time and it did my head in but better than being unemployed!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-06-2015),tuxcat  (22-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Petal40 ! @mrsmac123 I hope you are going ok? And your DH..
    I have made 43 calls today trying to get a script and then to find a supplier for the synarel. Trust me to have a FS on holidays, an IVF clinic who won't prescribe, then WONT administer it to me when I have a script, then have the synarel manufacturer to be out of stock for 2 weeks!! My GP came good with a script and I finally found a pharmacy (after ringing around 20) that has one in stock so tonight we are going for a 90 minute round trip to get it.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-06-2015),Bongley  (22-06-2015),Chiefsgirl  (22-06-2015),Corbes  (22-06-2015),mrsmac123  (23-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Oh dear leyshoja... That's Not good couldn't they post if you faxed the script?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-06-2015)