+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Tested negative but pregnancy symptoms

Hello Lovlies,

I am new here and what I am going to ask may sound stupid but can't help asking...
    I have been having intercourse with my partner continuously for three consecutive days. I went to pee and saw a thin ****** of blood on the first day: I was a virgin until then.
    I was supposed to get my periods on june 1st, a 10 day flow but surprisingly I got my periods although it was more of brown spotting and different blood color for just two days and stopped all of a sudden and again bled only for a day.

I feel nauseous and feel like vomiting when I eat anything or drink
    legs ache like hell
    lower back pain and severe tummy pain.
    But the test result came negative and doc mentioned it to be mc. I still feel dizzy and the other symptoms.

Help pls.. could i be pregnant???

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's hard to say because I'm not a doctor but if you were a virgin prior to the intercourse on the 3 consecutive days you may have just experienced bleeding from your new experiences and your body not having done it before. It is entirely possible to suffer a missed miscarriage, where you lose the baby before you even know you are pregnant also. The best thing to do would be to just have a blood test to see where things were at, periods can change from cycle to cycle sometimes and our minds can play tricks on us too. Whenever I've been pregnant it was always the month I didn't have any symptoms, then 1 week after getting my positive test I'd start getting the excessive tiredness, nausea etc.. but everybody is different. Discuss it with your doctor

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveHart For This Useful Post:

Pepper84  (15-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Definitely go back to dr (or find a new one!) and ask for a blood test. Then you will know for sure. If you didnt use any protection then it is quite possible you are indeed pregnant. Still possible even if you did use some sort of protection but a much smaller chance.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blissfulfairy For This Useful Post:

Pepper84  (15-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blissfulfairy View Post
    Definitely go back to dr (or find a new one!) and ask for a blood test. Then you will know for sure. If you didnt use any protection then it is quite possible you are indeed pregnant. Still possible even if you did use some sort of protection but a much smaller chance.
    Cheers Blissfulfairy
    My hopes are high up... We didn't use any protection.. I am 30 and we wanted to have babies sooner 😃 I did give for blood pregnancy test but my girl friends have been skeptical since its just been two weeks since my LMP. Is it so??? Sorry, this whole thing is filling my mind with cobwebs.. From yesterday morning, cravings have been worse and my partner is surprised at how much pickle and sweets I have been eating 😐

Thank you so much for getting back.. will keep you posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello LoveHart,

Thank you
    Yes, I was a virgin before we had intercourse... I will be on it.. did goto my doctor and he suggested blood preg test 😐

Fingers crossed.