+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Unplanned Pregnancy?

Anypne else in a situation of an unplanned pregnancy?
    Im hoping my partners reaction is one that may end up with a happy ending....
    The two words were as follows......

"WHAT!
    NOOOOOOO!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    This bub is unplanned I'm due the beginning of feb. This is our 4th. I said to him I thought I could be as I was feeling sick but had not long had my period. He said what do you mean...how. I went for a blood test and its confirmed. I sent him a text message so he could have some time to get his head around it I wasn't sure how he would react. We haven't spoken about it yet. Its been 2 weeks since the message. Everything seems okay we live together just haven't spoken about it. I'm not sure how hes feeling im not ready to talk about it with him yet. I hope everything with bub is okay its just been a big shock I thought we were done.
    Last edited by aeiou; 11-06-2015 at 07:47.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aeiou For This Useful Post:

littleblue169  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I'm pregnant with my third, very unexpected. When I showed DH the test his reaction was "f**k... how?' which pretty much summed up my feelings too.

He actually was happier about it than me, so speaking from the point of view of someone who was NOT happy about it, I did calm down fairly quickly. We're now really excited although at 27 weeks it still feels a bit unreal.

Best of luck xxxzz

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamilicious For This Useful Post:

littleblue169  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My first bub was unplanned. DH said something along the lines of "oh dear..." Then walked away from me. Took him a couple of hours to chill out and get his head around it. I had suspicions for a week and told him as much but he was convinced I was wrong. I even made him buy the pregnancy tests so it's not like I sprung it on him. We were already engaged though and had spoken about kids- were just planning to have them a few years later than we did. It all worked out in the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AEIOU, I hope all is well your end today!

I have my dating scan this morning, just to confirm everything.

I really am hoping he can come around to the positives that can come of this.

i do feel a little as i have just settled into a great job in my new career.
    I am researching all kinds of things from au pairs to my paid parental leave rights.

I dont think i could give this baby up without a fight.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to littleblue169 For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Unplanned Pregnancy?

Double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Our first was a big surprise. We'd been separated for a week when I took a test. I cried and cried and cried. He was pretty silent about it all in a 'oh crap' way. We went away for the weekend together not long afterwards to decide what to do.

In saying that - we planned our baby on board and STILL went 'oh craaaaaap' when we got a positive LOL I dont know why. I think it was in more of a 'are we really ready to do this again' type way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pregnant with our very unexpected 4th! I went to the Dr three weeks ago due to some uncomfortable gas and constipation and came out 5 1/2 months pregnant!!! I had no symptoms what so ever & no periods since starting yaz 18 months ago. I had been deflecting everyones questions about having another baby as I wasn't in the least interested in having another baby (or giving birth) ever again

My husband was happy after he got over the initial shock. I had horrible anxiety for 5 days until I saw bub's first ultrasound. Now I just have anxiety over giving birth again lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pyiara were you taking the pill the whole time and got a period whilst u were knowingly pregnant ?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got pregnant while on the pill. Started Yaz in Jan 2014 and fell pregnant Jan 2015. I didn't menstruate from Jan 2014 onwards due to Yaz's effect.