+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't read all the replies yet but this often happens to me, I wait behind someone while they go in and pay for petrol etc and sometimes there is a long queue to pay. It's annoying but at the end of the day, it's normally only 5 mins.

I don't usually spend money inside apart from paying for fuel.

I personally think it's the fuel stations fault for delays, around me they are often short staffed and I don't get why they have to serve coffee etc.

I always stop at 1 of 2 stations so I know they like you to stay put until you pay HOWEVER the other day (at one of these stations) I waited behind a lady who went in and did some shopping which was fine but really got me was when she got back in the car and wrote what I can only discribeas an essay text before driving off. THAT was rude. She could've moved forward to one of the 6 empty parks but no. I gave her a little beep but that didn't help. Rude.

PS I currently drive a desile & was previously on gas so I cant just pick another pump at most stations just have to wait my turn.

The Kimberley WA
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I always drive forward as far as I can to the first available pump. Many don't and it urks me. If I know I am going to be getting a few things besides paying for the fuel I will move and park rather than hold others up behind me. Mind you some servos pumps don't release until the fuel for that pump is paid so someone that has driven forward into my spot wouldn't be able to get fuel til I have paid anyway.