+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Home from EPU and had 17 eggs collected. So happy! Fingers crossed they do their thing over the next few days.
    Sunny, hope AF isn't too horrible for you and the next month flies by.
    Kizmetzing, I hope your snow trip is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Spec!! Well done on all those lovely eggs. Hoping for a great fertilisation rate.
    Hope you are feeling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sunny.
    Slightly crampy and a little tired but certainly feeling better than I expected.
    Monash just called and 15 of the 17 have fertilised! We are aiming for transfer on Saturday assuming in still feeling well.
    So happy 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woooohoooo!!!
    Got to be a baby in that lot!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the great haul and fert rate Spec! Hope all goes well Saturday.

The snow was great. Went for a fab 9km trail run to a waterfall in Marysville which was really cathartic. I feel fine. A couple of days away with hubby and bubby were just what I needed to remind me I've already got everything I need. Another baby is icing on the cake. It's taken me a long time to get there, but here I am, ready to be ok. Most of my friends are pretty sensitive about my desire for another Bub, so I'm lucky. I've actually been more offended by strangers. The worst comment ever was "oh so exciting you mustn't have long to go now!" From the lady at the video shop. i was in no mood for a discussion with her about it, so landed her with the truth..."thanks for that. I'm here getting DVDs because I feel like c*** because yesterday I had a dnc for a miscarriage. All I want from you is a DVD not chatter, thanks". I wasn't that big as mc was 9weeks but my ovaries were still up at 250ml each from the OHSS so not exactly looking my best! Hot tip there for any retail peeps, DONT ASK ANYONE YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT THEIR PREGNANCY unless the baby is coming out right then and there and only ask to see if you're going to pull it out or push it back in (joking!).

I might be be right there with you again in October for my last emby sunny!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kizmetzing For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still struggling to believe it's real. It's sounding to good to be true, so taking it a day at a time. Trying to enjoy the moment, without getting ahead of ourselves.

Sorry to hear about that horrible experience. A week after my D&C I went to a friend's birthday, and a 'friend' of mine actually said 'At least you'll get to keep your social life'. I've never be able to look at her the same way since.

Thanks
    Reviews
    People can be so insensitive. Sorry to hear that you have both had m/c and such awful comments.
    Bt tomorrow Kizmetzing?? Has af arrived or do you not know if you could be preg??? Glad your holiday was lovely. My fingers are still crossed for you. The icing would be great! ;-) if not this time we can definitely be October preggie buddies.
    Spec I would be pretty excited too, you have a great chance and the rest is completely out of our hands unfortunately!!
    Are you icsi spec?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't POAS'd since Sunday but I feel like I know my body well enough that I'm not PG. I'm really crampy this morning so think af is on its way. I am mildly concerned that just maybe the emby is there but ectopic as I've had some odd right ovary pain that shouldn't be there.

id be excited too spec! For me, ivf is my only chance to get PG so I'm excited every single time! Hope those embies keep doing their thing for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just standard IVF for us (no ICSI). Our issue is blocked tubes, so as far far as we know there are no quality issues.

Best wishes today, Kizmetzing. I have everything crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just realised my last comment might not make sense considering I've been pregnant before.

I had a HSG done the moth before I fell pregnant last time, it unblocked one tube, but the other was sealed shut. The Doc is convinced it has closed over again, and preferred to do IVF rather than try unblocking it again. He said there is no guarantee it'll unblock a second time, and even if it does I may not fall pregnant anyway.