+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow sunny those exact words could have burst right from me! It's the lack of control that is the hardest right? That's what I can't keep dealing with. I also have to have a plan for what's next. Dh hates that and I get a lot of "how about you just worry about what's happening now?" That doesn't work for me because I get lost in the now....the what if the embryo has already died? What if I eat the wrong thing, do the wrong thing, stand too close to the microwave? ALL COMPLETELY DUMB POINTLESS THOUGHTS THAT WILL HAVE ZERO EFFECT ON THE OUTCOME! The microwave is not going to damage my emby....but what if it does? See stupid thoughts that I'm likely to encounter if I think too much about the now. On the other hand if I think about the future if it doesn't work....dd can easily go to a private school, attend the dance lessons she wants, we can travel the world again starting next year. All positive happy thoughts so I'll stick with those things, stuff I can control!

hope all goes well in the morning sunny. Is Kate doing your transfer?

Where are you at with the cycle spec?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's such a confusing and frustrating thing! But very few things can actually impact your chances.

When will they do your blood tests? Fingers are crossed for you!

I'm 3 days into injections, so far just Puregon. On Monday I add Orgalutran. Friday will be my follicle scan 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have Prue doing my transfer tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitzmetzing - yes all those things, I was worried because mil had a cigarette in the same room as me 2 days before my egg collection....thinking "no my eggs don't need this!!" I pretended I needed to use the loo and spent 10mins in there.
    I am going to be worse after the transfer. The anxiety is terrible!
    You are well on your way Spec!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (16-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy being PUPO sunny! Let's try endure the tww together without going crazy! I'm already having to resist buying preg tests at the supermarket!

hope the injections are kind to you spec!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on PUPO, Sunny!

Kizmetzing, how are you feeling? How long until you can officially test?

Injections are going well, only feeling tired at this point but that could be unrelated. I've added in the Orgalutran this morning, so if I'm going to have side effects I imagine they will kick in soon now that two hormones are involved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been pretty good up til last night and this morning I feel flat as a tack. Just the frustration of the wait. I could probably start POAS Thursday which would be 7dp5dt but I think Saturday would be better. I'm also a bit torn in terms of which is actually better for my state of mind. When I've had negatives in the past the POAS just makes me worse in the lead up to BT, but obviously positives have me floating through the week. My BT is due next Monday but as we are skiing, I'll not be able to get there til Wednesday. THERE ISNT A SNOWBALLS CHANCE that I'll be able to not POAS before Wednesday!

I hope the org causes no issues, other than pain and discomfort from the size of my ovaries I've not suffered too much during the stim. I kind of find that exciting!

sunny - we need a report! Hope all is well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd be torn too. It's completely a personal decision, but I think I'll be POAS! I think that will give me a rough idea of what to expect before the phone call.
    I have heard you should do two tests to see if it gets darker, as the trigger shot can give positives.
    Definitely see both sides for and against testing at home.
    Best wishes to you both!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

In the end the transfer was cancelled. I definitely have ohss and the ultrasound showed fluid around the ovaries. No wonder I have been feeling so bad. Prue felt and I agreed the risks were too high to proceed.
    Anyway, disappointed initially but definitely the right decision. Starting to feel ok today, so now to wait for af and transfer in a natural cycle next month!
    More waiting - great!
    As for embryos - 5 frozen Sunday. The other 5 still alive just a little behind but they were growing them on to today and freezing any that were suitable. I forgot to call for an update!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kizmetzing I could not resist the poas!!! Hopefully you can keep busy and keep your mind off it. Have fun at the snow.