+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you sticky bean vibes. All of this waiting is just not fair. Hope you're coping okay xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sunny,

Hope you're feeling OK! i am thinking of you! hopefully your next test goes well.

I start Provera in 2 weeks and then ill start my frozen cycle. It's frighting to think of having another egg collection and the cost that is involved if this doesn't work.

We have just put a block of land on hold and need to sell our current house so unless i win tattslotto another egg collection wont be happening this year.
    I have my for you. Keep me updated how you go X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you, Sunny. Hope you received some good news.

IVFStruggle, I may have missed part of the conversation so I apologise if I'm covering old topics. Have you used any alternative/natural treatments to compliment your fertility treatments? As in acupuncture, diet changes etc?
    I guess there is no way of proving it, but I feel like it helped us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No news.
    I had a blood test today - however again the results are not back. I asked the lab girls and they assured me it would be back. Might have to try the other path lab next time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So hcg up to 143 and progesterone 38.1, so all back on track. Another blood test on Tuesday.
    Hang in there little one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ivfstruggle I know that exact feeling. This was our 5th fet - the last embryo from our first cycle. The thought of wasting 5 embryos, having nothing to show for it and facing epu again sends chills down my spine. Thinking of you and wishing you success for the transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great that everything is back on track. What an emotional few days for you. I hope Tuesday's results are amazing so you can have some peace of mind to relax and enjoy your pregnancy xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spec For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 - I'll be keeping my toes crossed for you that this is the one. When is your next BT?
    @Spec - Congratulations!!! Enjoy that sweet little bundle.
    @ivfstruggle - Good luck with the next cycle.

We are back from Europe, had a fabulous time but I'm ready for more local travels for a while! I think Vietnam might be next on my list! I don't think I can face another long haul to Europe again in a hurry! Although...my arm could be easily twisted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So hcg only up to 535 on Wednesday. 19dp5dt. Very low.
    Having a scan tomorrow to see if ectopic. Another one next week where I don't expect to see a heart beat unfortunately. It isn't over yet but the results aren't promising.
    Welcome back @kizmetzing! Halas you had a great trip.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back, Kizmetzing. Glad you had a fab time and arrived home safely.

How'd you go, Sunny? I just watched Winners and Losers and one of the main characters is going through the same exact thing. I must admit they do gloss over the emotional side of it, but it's good to see things like this becoming more commonly talked about.