+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Best wishes for your transfer tomorrow, Sunny. I have absolutely everything crossed for you.

IVFStuggle, how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Geelong Monash IVF

Thanks Spec, it has to be the one! You must have baby brain though - it is only Thursday tomorrow. Lol! Transfer is Friday but I am going to thrive on the good vibes coming my way. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh goodness, it is too! That just means you get twice as many good vibes from me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spec For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Sunny! I have everything crossed for you!!

Spec- i'm feeling good. Every thing i feel though i am looking on google to see if it is a early pregnancy symptom. haha. I had quite a bit of pain in my left ovary which seems to have died right down now.
    I don't feel any different and for some reason i just thought if it was working i 'would just know'. I haven't yet taken a preg test but i do have a box of 50 in my draw at home from all my other cycles so i will probably just take one a day from now and see how i go!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Geelong Monash IVF

When is your blood test ivfstruggle? Have you poas yet? My fingers are crossed for you.
    So transfer done, officially pupo. Not thinking of any world beyond this one not working. Feeling good. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on being PUPO, Sunny. I'm hoping the TWW goes quickly for you.

IVFstruggle hoping you've got good news to share soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting Sunny! Fingers crossed for you.
    I have POAS so many times haha. First was Saturday which i was then 6dp3dt.
    Got a positive. Tested again in the arvo and the line was darker which was very exciting. Unfortunately every test since then has been getting lighter and lighter and now you cant see a line. I tried a digital test last night which was negative and i have also had some kind of reaction to the cream.
    Not having much luck! I have my blood test tomorrow now but not feeling confident anymore.
    I have one frozen embryo left. This was my first real cycle so im not sure of the process of transferring a frozen one. Would i still have to do the Gonal F injections? Or can i just go back next week after negative blood test and they put it in?
    Thanks for all your help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear you're not confident. Keep in mind that digital tests are often less sensitive so take longer to pick up a positive.

I'm not much help with frozen transfers as I've never done one, but I don't think injections are involved as they were all to produce, mature and trigger eggs. But I could be wrong. My fingers are crossed that you don't need to worry about that though. Best wishes for your blood tests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ivfstruggle. I hope you get good news at your blood test. Sending you big hugs.
    The frozen transfers can vary. Some people do have to do injections, however the most common way is either medicated - I have done 5 of these - or natural. At start of your next period if you do medicated you start tablets to buildup lining. You do a lining scan to check it is above 6mm, if it is transfer is scheduled for at least 5 days later. You start progesterone pessaries then too. If you do medicated you have a little flexibility on transfer date.
    A natural cycle (which I haven't done) involves blood tests starting after your next period, monitoring until they pick up when you ovulate. Once you ovulate they transfer the embryo exactly 5 days later (if it was frozen at day 5) or 3 days if a day 3. Hope that helps and it is useless info you don't need. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you both for the feedback. Unfortunately got a BFN yesterday. I have an appointment with Prue on Tuesday to talk about the frozen one.
    The nurse explained a little of the frozen cycle and its exactly how you said the medicated one was Sunny.
    I dont have a cycle naturally so i would have to do the medicated.
    Hows your 2ww going?