+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We don't have any kids.
    Unsure on the other things you have asked.

I have read some of your posts @sunny79
    heart breaking you have not have any luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any plans for you guys Oddsocks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @sunny79 sorry your transfer didn't work How are you feeling about next steps? If you can afford it then I would do another stim cycle and try the PGD testing. For me I will keep trying until the $$$ are exhausted. I did have a pretty smooth stim cycle though so I'm feeling OK emotionally and could do another one easily if I had to. We just got our PGD results and some embryos weren't viable and others are good to transfer. So we are glad we got the testing done. Hang in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear you have some viable ones, Oddsocks. Do you have a plan for transfer?
    Best wishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    So any news ladies?
    I have booked another appointment with FS for a chat.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear from you Sunny. Hopefully your appointment can shed some light on what options you have and how to proceed from here.
    Were you able to get one pretty quickly or is it still a while off?

No news here just yet, I have roughly 2 weeks left so just taking it easy whilst I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So close now Spec! Hope all goes fabulously well for you!

Good luck with the appointment Sunny. Do you have any plans or are you just wanting to see what the FS has to say?

Im on the countdown for Europe now. So freaking excited! Our new house is also ridiculously close to being finished.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spec you are so close!! Amazing! Wishing you the best of luck.
    Kizmetzing I am so jealous! I hope you have an amazing holiday. I was just looking at trips for September to Europe.!!!

I was offered an appointment within a week, I couldn't do that one so seeing FS Tuesday 17th.

I want to do laparoscopy and then the final FET. I feel they will try to talk me into transferring first and then do the lap with another EPU.

We have decided we will do one more EPU with pgd testing. I just really don't want to do another EPU if I can avoid it. I would rather do the lap, make sure there really is absolutely nothing wrong with me and hope that last embryo is lucky number 5. We only want one child.

If I am all clear the last EPU and pgd testing should reveal the status of our embryos. We will know we have tried what we could and we accept that. Still jaded about not doing both the lap and pgd testing with my first EPU, but that is another story!!

DH and I have both come to terms with an alternate life without any children. We have drawn out our final plan and we are ok with it. Mentally I don't cope with ivf and we have a great relationship that ivf just puts too much strain on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news Spec?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No news as yet. Bubs seems to be very comfy in there! No niggles to suggest he/she will make an appearance anytime soon.

How did your appointment go?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spec For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (18-05-2016)