+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks

Thanks @sunny71 and @kizmetzing that's good to know that the local isn't too bad. Reading this thread has made me realise how hard it is to have success with IVF but I'm still keen to start and fingers crossed we will get there in the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry meant @sunny79 !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi OneGreatDay. We are probably statistically a fairly good representation of the odds. About 30 odd percent, but it does increase with more transfers and more epus.
    Spec got pregnant 1st transfer, 1st epu so it does happen.
    I hope you are a quick success story too.
    Who do you see?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

OneGreatDay  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome OneGreatDay,

Hope all is going well with your injections and you're feeling positive.

IVF is a strange thing to go through, and I have no idea why we got so lucky when some amazing people don't. But it can happen first go, so although you are probably feeling overwhelmed at this point do everything you can to keep positive.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Best wishes

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spec For This Useful Post:

OneGreatDay  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Spec and @sunny79 we are going to Genea in Sydney and they seem really good so far.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to OneGreatDay For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So ladies. Af has come along a little early for me. Lining scan on 17th March. Transfer should be the next week. Fingers and toes are crossed we get there this time.

How is the injecting going OneGreatDay? What did your dh decide about the sperm retrieval? Keep us posted on your egg haul. Xxx

Hi Spec. How are you feeling? Your due date is rapidly approaching. Where are you having Bub?

Kizmetzing how are you? Recovered from the fires? How is your beautiful girl? Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interesting that af is early. Hopefully that's a sign your body is clearing everything out ready for an awesome transfer.

Due date is coming up very quickly, only 10 weeks to go. We are going through the public system, but we were lucky enough to get into the midwife group practice program. It means we see the same midwife the whole way through. Still feeling really good, starting to get a few niggles here and there but I'm on my feet all day at work so that was to be expected.

Best wishes OneGreatDay. Where are you up to now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Hi OneGreatDay. We are probably statistically a fairly good representation of the odds. About 30 odd percent, but it does increase with more transfers and more epus.
    Spec got pregnant 1st transfer, 1st epu so it does happen.
    I hope you are a quick success story too.
    Who do you see?
    I was one of the lucky ones first time round too. 1st epu and 1st transfer. I thought getting the second one would be easy...NOPE.

Sunny79 - Good luck with the scan and transfer. Boy I hope this is the one! I'm sure you do too!

Spec - are you all ready for bubs to arrive? Nursery etc? I went through the public hospital too. If you have anything to do with Tom Cade, he was fabulous as an OB! not sure if he's still at Geelong though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I must admit I have worried about when we try for #2. I feel like everything went perfectly this time, there is no way we can get this lucky again. But that's something I'm trying not to focus on right now, and want to enjoy everything about this one because it might be the only one we have.

Nursery is still in the making. We have the essentials, it's just the decorating and putting it together that needs to be done. But it's fun to do a little bit each weekend and see it progress.

We were lucky enough to get into MGP, so all going to plan we won't actually see an OB. Our midwife is amazing and has me feeling calm but excited about the birth (I'm sure that'll change as we get closer!).

I hope everyone else is travelling well. Although all is well here, I haven't forgotten how emotionally draining infertility is. Just wish I could wave a magic wand for you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, up to day 6 of injections and I feel fine, I was expecting it to be much worse, emotional, nausea etc but 100% OK so far. My Dr wanted me to cut back a bit on the FSH injection after I had my ultrasound yesterday so I'm hoping all is OK there. I would hate for it to be cancelled. Really hope this works first time (and they find sperm) but will take each step as it comes and not expect too much and then be disappointed. My partner has decided to go with a general for his sperm retrieval because he HATES needles and medical procedures! I have been doing all my injections on my own and I was nervous for the first one but now it doesn't bother me. Good luck for this week coming @sunny79 !