I have an endometrial biopsy/scratch booked for 23rd Feb. We decided not to pgd test our last 2 embryos.
Going to do the final 2 fet and reassess.
Husband keen and I would consider (but don't know) another epu and pgd test all embryos. However, I have drawn my line in the sand. If nothing by feb next year we are done. I cannot do this to my mind or body, 2 years out of my life will be more than enough life in ivf mode.