+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1450901011.503357.jpg
    I hope you guys do stalk this thread. Merry Christmas!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!!! That's fantastic news. Congratulations!
    So sorry if fallen off the radar. I went away and used all my mobile data so had to turn it off.
    That's absolutely awesome, best Christmas present ever!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spec For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats sunny! Best news all Christmas!

We we have had a horrible fortnight. Gastro for all followed by the fires at scotsburn burning 80% of our farm, only the house surviving from the efforts of hubby and stepson.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kizmetzing For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kizmetzing!! Omg! So glad your husband saved the house, that is so scary. Fire is horrible. We live out in the Otways, luckily not near the current Lorne fires. It is ever present for those of us on the land.
    Do you need some help with fencing? My husband is a great fencer and he would love to come and help you out. He is a cfa fella so knows the destruction left behind, it takes so long to get back to where you were even if you don't lose the house. Were all your animals ok?
    Including one more sneaky photo 10dp5dt.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1451124188.161522.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Wise Enough  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kizmetzing, that must have been terrifying. It's been horrible just watching the news.
    We drove through after the fires on our way from Ballarat to Geelong, it was heartbreaking thinking of the families that lost their homes.

Sunny, your photos are looking great! When do you go back?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That pg test looks fabulous sunny! Such great news!

How is it going for you spec?

We lost all the sheds, caravan and holiday cabin. Most of the fencing is ruined and thanks for the offer of assistance sunny. The plan is to organise a working bee at some point to allow everyone who has offered help the chance to come in and do so but at the moment we still have people from the neighbouring pine plantation, DELWP fireys and the occassional cfa truck patrolling the containment lines, so there is no point in starting to repair anything yet. It really was a close call for the house and even the lives of my hubby and stepson at one point. The horses, cattle and sheep all survived. Our neighbours on one side lost 6500 sheep and our other neighbours lost everything but their 66 horses! Absolutely everything on their place burnt - house, stables, sheds, fences, and every single blade of grass is gone. It really is a miracle their horses survived!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those poor animals.
    Count us in for the working bee, just let me know.
    I get to see my gp again tomorrow for another beta level. Monash must hate me - interfering, sneaky blood tests. I might be banned. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news on the beta Sunny? Hope all is OK

Thanks
    Reviews
    On the 30th December things were going really well. Beta 885.
    1st Jan big bleed. Beta on the 2nd Jan only 1003, not doubling. Had another test today, results tomorrow. Dare say it is over though. Bummer, and some other choice words Bub Hub won't let me use. ;-)
    Just hoping is not an ectopic and the beta is falling.
    Thanks 2016 you are playing out well so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Sunny, I'm so sorry. You've had so many ups and downs, it's just not fair to be played with like this.
    Everything will be crossed and I'm praying you get good news tomorrow. I've seen so many women on different forums that have had massive bleeds and low HCG levels go on and have healthy pregnancies.
    Either way, tomorrow will be an emotionally overwhelming day so take it easy on yourself.