+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kate did mine too, so I think she's a legend!
    Paris is so beautiful. My Facebook feed is full of amazing images though, hundreds of people lining up in the streets to donate blood for those that were injured and people opening their use to strangers that can't get home. I hate what has happened, but it's heartwarming to know so many people are willing to look after others in a time of need.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spec For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being Pupo Sunny! Glad you're starting to get your energy back Spec.

Do either of you know anyone who wants a cot or change table? The changetable is very solid, white and has about 5 drawers making it very handy. I literally used it for Isabelle until I kicked it out of the house in my post BFN tantrum. I'm just happy to have them gone, so if anyone is looking, let them know. (I also understand the desire to have all new matching furniture, so not offended if no one wants it).

The attacks on Paris are just so heart wrenching. It's made so terrifying by the fact it could have been carried out anywhere in the world. The problem is not just France's but everyones. I'm somewhat glad that we live in a regional city which is less likely to be a target ATM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kitzmetzing hi Spec!
    6dp5dt and waiting waiting.....
    I can't help but poas. I should step away from the sticks....
    Crazy woman!!
    I hope you are both well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So all over at 9dp5dt I dare say. No af . Bt Wednesday. Now plotting the next transfer to get in before safety net cut off.
    If nothing by then going to pgd my remaining 2 embryos.
    Very disappointed on the weekend but moving onwards and upwards now! Mad woman!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

So sorry I haven't replied in a while, things are getting really busy at work.
    Sunny, I'm so incredibly sorry to hear that your transfer didn't work out. It must be such a rollercoaster of emotions. 3rd time is the charm!
    Kizmetzing, I hope everything is going well for you and you're finding happiness again. Thank you for the offer but we are planning on using a chest of draws with a change mat on top to save some space.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny, I may have read that incorrectly. I initially thought BT was last Wednesday, but in second reading I think it's this Wednesday. If so, there is still hope!
    What makes you think you're out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best wishes for today. My fingers are crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you are okay, Sunny! Been thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Spec. Bffn..... Pffttt!!
    Going back for one more transfer before xmas. If that doesn't take, going to genetic test the last 2 embies. Drinking wine while I can right now!
    I am ok, was very down on the weekend but onwards and upwards.
    How are you?