+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pm'd you sunny. Hugs about the bfn. That sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Sunny, that really sucks. Do you feel like AF is on the way?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never get symptoms from af so not sure!!! I don't know with the medications whether that would stop it coming too (progynova and pessaries).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've heard that some women do start bleeding before their blood test, so you're still in the game until that happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I kind of feel like I'm here now to say goodbye. I'm not sure if I can keep popping in. I wish both of you the very best of luck. I feel so utterly broken right now and just need to walk away.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's completely understandable. You've been through an absolutely horrible experience that no one else can truly understand. Take it easy on yourself, and do whatever is best for you.
    Thank you for being here for us, answering our questions and being an amazing support.
    I truly hope you find happiness and wish you all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's ok Kizmetzing, do what you need. Walking away from bub hub whatever it is you need to do, just do it.
    It has been wonderful having your support and input. I wish you all the joy and happiness in the world with your wonderful girl, the journey was all worth it. Xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Spec. How are you? How many weeks now?
    I think I am going to waste this beautiful day sulking on the couch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm good thank you. I'm 10 1/2 weeks and anxiously waiting the 12 week scan.

I'm so sorry to hear that, I've been thinking about how you are. Can't imagine the roller coaster of emotions you've been on. Take your time to properly deal with the emotions before you decide when the right time is to try again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have decided to go straight into the next transfer Spec. I don't know if that is the best thing for me mentally yet. I know if I wait, when I have settled then I will regret not having tried again quickly. At the moment I just want a final result one way or the other so I can move on with my life. I don't know how people keep going with ivf, they are much stronger than I am!!
    I am finding that the more drawn out this becomes the worse I am getting. It was February when we started this process and the constant shuffling of my life is taking its toll. I thrive on planning and organising both of which are impossible with ivf.
    I can't wait for news of your 12 week scan, very exciting times. How are you feeling? Have you had any morning sickness?