+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i hope the conference goes well and should be a good distraction.

ive really hit a flat spot yesterday and today. I think I know the result and just need to move on. I'm absolutely exhausted for no good reason and while I know that could be because I'm PG, it's like my body has given me my answer and I know I'm not. I've found the drug regime pretty tiresome this time too, I feel like I need to just cleanse and clear my system of all these damn hormones and find my balance again. Plan a holiday to France and look forward to raising our girl the best way we can. I need to remind myself of just how freaking lucky I am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today and tomorrow Kizmetzing. Tiredness is definitely a symptom for me, so that sounds positive.

Sunny, win up big! That'd be awesome. The brand of test you use can also impact when a positive result will show. I used First Response and another cheap brand (not sure if the name). The FR picked it up a good 5 days before the other. The test line was darker than the control on the FR when I got a very faint line on the other. Best wishes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN. I'm done. Feel like my heart has been ripped out through my throat.

Now to go through the boxes and boxes and boxes of baby clothes to take out what is worth selling and donate the rest. That is truly going to break my heart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry.
    Life just isn't fair sometimes. Take it easy on yourself, give yourself time to grieve. Clearing out the clothes can wait if it's too difficult at the moment.
    My thoughts are with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry Kizmetzing.
    Life can be so unfair, you have been through so much.
    My thoughts are with you and your husband. Xxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I am ok. If either of you want them and are comfortable taking them, I have some elevit (guessing a months worth) and pessaries (about 5 days worth). Seems a waste to toss them in the bin.

Wishing you you the best of luck sunny.

Ill keep an an eye on the thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought I was done yesterday pm. 2 spots. Then nothing overnight, nothing up to now 1pm. Last poas last night, bfn. Have no poas left, but feeling now 9dp5dt I may still be in the game. If it was af coming yesterday pm, it should be here by now.....
    If no more spots by course finish at 6pm tonight going to buy more tests. Will let you guys know the result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the offer Kizmetzing, but I stocked up last time Chemist Warehouse had a sale. And I've now finished with all medications. Very kind of you to offer though.

Sunny, there is still time for your BFP. So many factors come into play as to when it will show up on a home test. Fingers are crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If spec doesn't want the meds I am certainly going to need more, that is a very kind offer.
    Hope you are ok today Kizmetzing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So looks like I am done.
    Still bfn.