+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting, waiting for af so I can get a plan!! Can't wait, I hate not having a plan!!!
    I am having a medicated Fet, progynova and progesterone pessaries (not the crinone , these things look nasty!). Apparently it allows us more control over when transfer will be, I have several interstate conferences on next month so hopefully this will allow us to delay transfer to fit around these.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still planning a medicated FET in Oct too. I've got a bit on to keep me distracted although my DD keeps asking me why we can't have a baby too (a few of her daycare teachers have left recently due to babies) and I'm finding that pretty crushing. I'm crying about it nearly every day which really isn't me at all. Part of me keeps thinking I should POAS and make sure this crazy mindset isn't due to pregnancy. AF after the last transfer was super light, much less than I'd usually expect after a cycle but I know that's just stupid tortuous behaviour! So I'm just trying to fill in every day with 'stuff'. I'm doing the 15km Salomon Trail run in Anglesea this weekend which has given me something to look forward to. Spec - hope all goes well today. I remember writing a post a while ago about how we just go from one worry to another with ivf/pregnancy, that nothing ever feels like a 'given' and that we always just expect the worst or at very least are aware of the possibility that the worst can happen. It's kind of not fair that we can't just embrace it and enjoy pregnancy! I hope you can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know nothing about having a FET, what does the process involve. I hope it comes around quickly for you both.
    My blood tests came back well. The first was 340 and this one was 5000, so my mind is more at ease. I think it'll take me hearing the hear best to relax.
    I didn't miscarry until 11 weeks last time, but baby stopped growing at 6w4d. My ultrasound is booked for 7w1d, so I think that will help knowing we made it further.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spec For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great results Spec, Grow little bubba! Keep positive. Unfortunately we can't do anything else! Take care of yourself. Xxxx
    I hope your run goes well kizmetzing.
    I know very little about the Fet as well Spec. At times I really want a lot more information than we are given.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kizmetzing - maybe your dd's wish will come true next transfer. So hard for you to keep a brave face when she is unintentionally causing you pain. I just hope her dreams and yours come true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great results @Spec! Hope all continues beautifully!

The run went well thanks Sunny. Exhausted now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I think it's slowly sinking in that it's real. I have a scan next Tuesday, and I think that's what will help me really believe that this little bubba is going to make it.
    How are you both going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

How are you both?

Scan on Tuesday Spec? I bet you are excited.

Kizmetzing any word for you on next fet?

As for me, af has finally arrived. Just trying to work out scans/bt/ transfer around work and my crazy conference schedule....but looks like fet will be somewhere between the 12th and 15th October if lining looks good. Flying to Gold Coast 15th for conference then all the next week at a conference in Melbourne. At least I will be resting lol!! And luckily managed to dodge that week for fet. Phew!
    I am very excited now. Dates and plans are what I thrive on, finally I almost have that!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad you have a plan in the making. The unknown is definitely the worst part. The 12-15 will come around quickly because you are so busy!

All going well here. Blood tests last week and back at 33,000 so we are very excited for our ultrasound on Tuesday. It's starting to feel real! Seeing the heartbeat on Tuesday will make it feel like we are actually having a baby, and not just pregnant (if that makes sense).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your scan today Spec. Xxx