+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Spec. Thinking positive thoughts for you.
    I am a little confused though. So is Petra a nurse? Does she step in instead of Rebecca/Melissa at Monash?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies 😊

I'm not having issues with the method, but in having a few of the side effects. Nothing major through, so I should stop complaining.

Petra is an acupuncturist. I'm yet to meet her, but she sounds lovely.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh! That makes sense! No wonder I was confused!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer and acupuncture all done and it couldn't have gone better.
    The embryo was a 5 day extended blastocyst (no idea what that means, but they said its good). With 4 others the same quality and they've been frozen.
    5 more are still growing, they'll check them tomorrow to see if they come up to the quality they need.
    And now we wait!
    I know the journey is far from over but thank you all so much for your support and for answering my questions. I can't wait for it to be October for you all!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spec For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO spec.
    I think that sounds like great quality embryos. I don't really know much either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sunny 😀
    We've just heard that 1 more made it overnight, so we have 5 frozen at the blastocyst stage. Absolutely over the moon!
    How have you been feeling? I'm not sure of the process for a frozen transfer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's the TWW going Spec? Great news on the frosties! Sunny - how the ovaries feeling? Back to normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty good actually. When I first started progesterone I didn't know how I was going to get through (at least) 2 weeks of it, but the side effects have really settled down.
    I'm not going to lie, I did a home test yesterday. I took it knowing it was going to be the 'control' test, so I'll take another in a few days to compare lines.
    Obviously I'll be devastated if it doesn't work, but I feel the pressure is off with 5 frozen ones. It still puts us a step closer.
    Any news on your frozen transfer date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    Glad you are doing well in the tww. You guys did so well with your cycle, lots of frozen embies.
    I am feeling back to normal now. So glad they didn't transfer the embryo, it would have been terrible to even feel like that for weeks let alone get worse. Looking forward to October (hopefully), I am thinking it may not happen in October for us, I have several interstate work trips and doing some crazy hours. We live an 1 1/4 from Geelong too so we can't just duck in on a lunch break for a transfer so not sure how this is going to work. Can't change it though so just have to see if the moons align, whatever will be will be, those embies can wait a month if we have to. Kate has put me on a medicated cycle so hopefully this gives us more control on scheduling the transfer, she said it would. I am not really sure how much control it gives us but I am sure we will find out soon! Have you done a medicated cycle Kizmetzing? Progynova tablets and crinone pessaries.
    Hoping to see a bfp on this thread very very soon Spec! I have my fingers crossed for you!
    Kizmetzing do you have any ideas when you might go back for another transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you poas again Spec?