+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I want to start a little business in our rural town. A little space that is a great cafe - really good coffee and a small but lovely menu that uses local, seasonal produce and showcases and sells rural photography (it's a hobby of mine), art and locally grown and made preserves/olives etc...

This is my one day dream.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

KillerHeels  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    I want to start a little business in our rural town. A little space that is a great cafe - really good coffee and a small but lovely menu that uses local, seasonal produce and showcases and sells rural photography (it's a hobby of mine), art and locally grown and made preserves/olives etc...

This is my one day dream.
    I love cafe like this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    I love cafe like this.
    Well I'll get working on it and then you can come and visit and bring your family and we can hang out 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    Well I'll get working on it and then you can come and visit and bring your family and we can hang out 😘
    That will be one hell of a drive but it would be worth it to meet you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (10-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just trawling for threads on businesses and I came across this one. I love reading about other people's dreams. And those who don't want to share:

I am not giving away my secret idea. *insert shifty eyes here*
    Lol.

I have been yearning to set up my own business for quite some time now. It goes as far as a wistful daydream, though. However, there are some things shifting into place this year that may just make this dream a reality. And that's scary!!

Part of me is let's go and the other is where do I start? What if people don't like it? What if I fail? And then I come across someone doing something similar and I think I can do better than that. And then the fears creep in and it's back to daydreaming. Oh well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mine would be a cafe/bookshop where you could come sit and read the books. Buy if you want or put back until you are back again.

Yummy foods, great coffee and ambience.

With a blackboard wall so kids can be creative and go nuts!