+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    He loves childcare thankfully. His educator raised concerns about his speech today so looks like we'll be off to speechy soon.
    Nothing to be scared of. The more help you get the better. We have seen a speechy before.
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Ds is now here and 3 weeks old already. Like dd showing signs of bad reflux already, constant screaming and no sleeping ever
    Nooooo..... xx hugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkaboo View Post
    All good here. DD is 22 months old and going along well. Hitting all milestones. A bit behind with speech but she still has time. Still a fussy eater, but that's her only downfall. I just love her to bits. She's at such a fun age. Her little personality is just shining through. She is shy around other but loves her mummy and daddy so much.
    Such a fun age isn't it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    Hi
    Dd is 2 and nearly 3mths

Still obsessed with cheese lol
    Growing well
    Sleeps 13+ hrs at night
    Since her 2nd birthday has not had a nap in the day
    All poo's go in to loo since 19mths
    50% of wees go in
    Probably says close to 100 words
    Since 2 mostly says 3-4 words sentences
    She's a bit of a handful atm
    Put her name down for kindy in 2018 and will start school in 2019
    Still sleeps in her cot in our room
    Yay for toilet training!!! We have just started.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Attachment 82080

Nothing new here just cooking away... Only a few weeks to go.
    So exciting!!! Much waited for bubba there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All good here. DD is 22 months old and going along well. Hitting all milestones. A bit behind with speech but she still has time. Still a fussy eater, but that's her only downfall. I just love her to bits. She's at such a fun age. Her little personality is just shining through. She is shy around other but loves her mummy and daddy so much.
    Fussy eater here too! He was fine up until a couple of months ago. All veggies get pushed to the side, drives me nuts but we just keep serving him what we have.
    @Kazza78 oh that reminds me we need to apply at kindys too. Problem is I have no idea where we'll be living. I was hoping the new local catholic school would have their kindy built by 2018 but likely not. Sigh better get onto that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bummer about that kindy heids.
    It must be tricky not knowing where you'll be living next

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    Fussy eater here too! He was fine up until a couple of months ago. All veggies get pushed to the side, drives me nuts but we just keep serving him what we have.
    @Kazza78 oh that reminds me we need to apply at kindys too. Problem is I have no idea where we'll be living. I was hoping the new local catholic school would have their kindy built by 2018 but likely not. Sigh better get onto that.
    Apparently fussy eating is common with kids who had IUGR (which is why DD was born early). I was shown an article about it the other day from a fellow IUGR parents. So DD will be fussy for a long time yet. We offer the healthy options first, and her favourites second (so at least she is eating SOMETHING).

Another suggestion is to feed the healthier stuff in the first meals of the day (fruit and veg etc). So if he eats better first up, you don't have to feel so bad if he just wants toast for dinner. :P

Hope you can find the perfect kindy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    That's what I do. Offer healthy first then it usually ends with toast lol. We have started trying to really boost protein etc in possums diet. Paed isn't happy with her weight. She's only gained 200g this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have a lot of nutella and cheese and yoghurt and not much else do picky all meal times now

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD doesn't even like Nutella. She clearly doesn't take after me. Haha.
    @Mamasupial - what are protein rich foods you've been offering? I need ideas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently fussy eating is common with kids who had IUGR (which is why DD was born early). I was shown an article about it the other day from a fellow IUGR parents. So DD will be fussy for a long time yet. We offer the healthy options first, and her favourites second (so at least she is eating SOMETHING).

Another suggestion is to feed the healthier stuff in the first meals of the day (fruit and veg etc). So if he eats better first up, you don't have to feel so bad if he just wants toast for dinner. :P

Hope you can find the perfect kindy.
    Luckily DS is a fruitbat and loves dairy and meat so it's only the veggies and dinnertime that are the problem. He only gets offered what we do so if he doesn't eat dinner we just presume he's not very hungry. He absolutely smashed porcupine meatballs the other night but refused them a few nights earlier, weird.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting DD to eat anything that isn't sweet is a huge struggle for me. She ate chicken fingers for dinner last night! I've never been so excited. Haha.
    Sometimes she loves meatballs, other times she doesn't even wan't them in her sight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting DD to eat anything that isn't sweet is a huge struggle for me. She ate chicken fingers for dinner last night! I've never been so excited. Haha.
    Sometimes she loves meatballs, other times she doesn't even wan't them in her sight.
    Typical toddler! We had soup last night and he would eat it on toast but not by itself 😕