+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Welcome back! Gosh 7.5 months!! How?

DD is almost 18 months now. I think we are teething! Belly Bub is 16 weeks!
    Are you going to find out what sex belly bub is?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Are you going to find out what sex belly bub is?
    Dp doesn't want to. I'm tempted to book a secret scan for April when he's away for a week but I'd feel too guilty.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Hello. Long time no post. How is everyone? It's been so long I've actually forgotten who some of you are *blush*.

My little miss is nearly 7.5 months old. How time flies. There's no way I'm going to catch up on 66 pages quickly, so hopefully I'll get the gist. If you feel so inclined, please post a quick summary for me.

Thanks.
    xxx
    Wow that went fast. DS is 2 in 10 days and DD is 4 months on wednesday. Life is busy and they are growing too quick. DS just wiped his booger on me..thanks Ling.

So many pumpkins will be 2 soon! Is any transfering to a big bed (or already has?) DS is getting a bed made.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heids89 For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dd is 2 on the 28th
    Not out of the cot yet. She tries to climb sometimes but has no luck getting out.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're not moving ds until he can climb out or physically doesn't fit anyone. We've had a long damn hard road and he's finally sleeping once again I'm not messing with that. We've bought a second cot for miss E

6 weeks til ds birthday! Can't believe it. I don't think we're doing a party this year and dh will probably be working on his actual birthday which makes me sad. I might take the kids to the aquarium for the day. My parents will be away and my sister is at uni so we have no one to celebrate the day with so I want to make it as special for him as I can. My best friend moved to Townsville for work as well and all my other 'friends' still haven't even txt to check on new bub so feeling quite alone. Planing a weekend up north to see her in the June/July school break which will be nice.

I'm getting worried about the lack of speech for ds but leaving it until 2 before following it up.

DD was 5 weeks on Saturday. She's such a cutie and a much more settled bub than ds. I feel guilty coz I'm enjoying her more than I did him but he screamed all day from 2 weeks with reflux so everything is so much easier this time round. It's still hard juggling two though but I'm mostly just struggling getting her down for her naps - I just wear her for most of them it's easiest and she'll sleep for up to 2 hours on me. She's good at night mostly up twice sometimes three times.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sjk For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sjk View Post
    We're not moving ds until he can climb out or physically doesn't fit anyone. We've had a long damn hard road and he's finally sleeping once again I'm not messing with that. We've bought a second cot for miss E

6 weeks til ds birthday! Can't believe it. I don't think we're doing a party this year and dh will probably be working on his actual birthday which makes me sad. I might take the kids to the aquarium for the day. My parents will be away and my sister is at uni so we have no one to celebrate the day with so I want to make it as special for him as I can. My best friend moved to Townsville for work as well and all my other 'friends' still haven't even txt to check on new bub so feeling quite alone. Planing a weekend up north to see her in the June/July school break which will be nice.

I'm getting worried about the lack of speech for ds but leaving it until 2 before following it up.

DD was 5 weeks on Saturday. She's such a cutie and a much more settled bub than ds. I feel guilty coz I'm enjoying her more than I did him but he screamed all day from 2 weeks with reflux so everything is so much easier this time round. It's still hard juggling two though but I'm mostly just struggling getting her down for her naps - I just wear her for most of them it's easiest and she'll sleep for up to 2 hours on me. She's good at night mostly up twice sometimes three times.
    Oh yep you wouldn't want to mess with that, parents need sleep! DS had a trial run in normal beds when on holiday and he seems to like it, so it shouldn't be too hard to switch. Sucks about your friends! If you're coming up north might see if we can see you, gives me an excuse to visit my aunty too

What's concerning you about DS' speech? My DS doesn't talk much either but is slowly picking up. I've heard there can be quite a language explosion just after they turn 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Funchu!!!

DS is now 19 months old and is one that just keeps on bouncing. Bit in limbo with a few other things. Hoping they sort themselves out soon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (07-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default : Pumpkin Protocol 2014: Belated BFPs, Bumps & Babies #4

Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    Oh yep you wouldn't want to mess with that, parents need sleep! DS had a trial run in normal beds when on holiday and he seems to like it, so it shouldn't be too hard to switch. Sucks about your friends! If you're coming up north might see if we can see you, gives me an excuse to visit my aunty too

What's concerning you about DS' speech? My DS doesn't talk much either but is slowly picking up. I've heard there can be quite a language explosion just after they turn 2.
    Yes would love to catch up if we can!
    He's always babbling and 'talking' to us like he's having a conversation and expects us to reply. But he doesn't use actual words for things. He says dada for everything he wants to show us. Other than that we hear some basic babble words like Mumma and baba when he's just having a chat. But he never applies words to anything other than dada for everything. All the other bubs in our dig have 2-3 words sentences and ask for things etc

I think he's starting to try copy a few things so I'm hoping he'll pick up soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sjk View Post
    Yes would love to catch up if we can!
    He's always babbling and 'talking' to us like he's having a conversation and expects us to reply. But he doesn't use actual words for things. He says dada for everything he wants to show us. Other than that we hear some basic babble words like Mumma and baba when he's just having a chat. But he never applies words to anything other than dada for everything. All the other bubs in our dig have 2-3 words sentences and ask for things etc

I think he's starting to try copy a few things so I'm hoping he'll pick up soon
    The only sentence DS says (which only happened in the last 2-3 weeks) is "I don't knoooow". There are toddlers in lings dig who are also quite advanced then there are some who don't have any words so theres a huge variance. I think there's a 2 year old health check? So ill see what the doc/nurse says then.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heids89 For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default : Pumpkin Protocol 2014: Belated BFPs, Bumps & Babies #4

Sjk. Dd only 3 word sentences are its a dog, it's a - then adds a word like book. That's all . And it's only started in the lasted few weeks.
    He will explode soon