Morialta for bush walks
    Bounce
    Inflatable world
    Waterworld in summer
    Hahndorf farm barn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We did kindergym at Noarlunga when P was 2, but the one at Seacliff is supposed to be better. We dont do any structured activities now really. We visit different parks/playgrounds, the beach, through the hills. We have a pass for Splodge playcafe but it gets pretty busy there so best going when they first open. We also have a zoo membership. I love it because it doesnt matter if you only spend an hour there or see half the animals, or you can do a whole day trip. We take our own food and have a picnic too. Havent done Monarto yet. On rainy days we visit the library - normally woodcroft (right near daycare)
    I want to get them into swimming but at $35 a week (blue dolphin or sherrifs rd) it just isnt affordable unfortunately. And I refuse to take 3 young kids to the pool on my own!
    Last edited by blissfulfairy; 09-06-2015 at 14:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh we also go down to my dads property - not sure if you've seen the pics but miss 2 looooves horse riding!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blissfulfairy View Post
    Oh we also go down to my dads property - not sure if you've seen the pics but miss 2 looooves horse riding!
    Yes I have dd would love that but I don't want pay at a club yet! We have been taking her to North adel to see horses she's obsessed. I haven't been to that cafe yet I will have to check it out. Is it suitable for DS age?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We don't do any paid activities for DS at the moment. He's pretty busy as it is with preschool/early intervention classes/OT & speech.

In the past we've done play groups & swimming lessons (can't remember the cost?).

We do free stuff usually in our spare time like parks (we have a free animal/bird park close to home), go for big walks, the museum, and DS has recently started skateboarding. Later in the year when it warms up we'll be back at the pool for leisure and swimming lessons.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They do have a corner specifically for babies. Not much room when its busy though (eg for prams) so when we go I normally wear dd2, then its easier to chase dd1. Ds is pretty good at not running off lol. There's also a good spot to see horses on Blacks Rd. Just off South Rd near the vic :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hoping to get DD into swimming lessons, but even $17 a week at the SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre is out of out price range at the moment. The only other thing we do with her at the moment is Music Fun for Everyone at Forbes Children's Centre. We used to do Babytime at Unley and Goodwood libraries on a Friday morning, but we just recent,y switched over to the Music Fun at Forbes instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    I am the same! I live off being busy haha. We are taking her to a golf trial next week ⛳️ I hope she likes it!!!!!

I will get a membership do you think she's too young for ice arena haha!
    Ice Arena has snowplay sessions once (or maybe twice) a week specifically for under 5s. Only $12 for two hours, includes adult entry and coffee/hot chocolate, bikkies for adult.

Took our girls and they loved it. I didn't actually see one child who wasn't enjoying themselves. Adults join in, they have buckets/spades to play with and sleds to pull the kids around the ice.

So much fun!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 2giraffes For This Useful Post:

monnie24  (09-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We're not in Adelaide so can't help with local stuff but my DD who just turned 2 does Playgroup $5 per session, Kindergym $10 per session and Creative Dance which was $250 for 2 terms so roughly $12.50 per week. She doesn't go to childcare. On days we don't have activities we visit playgrounds, go to the library, occasionally go to and indoor play centre or go swimming.