+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gender 5 days before ovulation

Hi, following the sheetles method my husband and I have been doing the deed and stopping 5-6 days before ovulation for almost 6 months. Last month we still stopped at 5 days but didn't worry about the shallow ejaculation and reducing speed count the week prior. This is a grey area in the rules (girl for timing but boy for depth and high sperm volume due to lack of activity prior).

What were your experiences gender wise for those who conceived at the same time?

It is also worth saying that you must know when you ovulate as opposed to just assuming it is day 14, because that is not always accurate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've done a fair bit of research on this and I am fairly confident that they've debunked Shettles. Which is unfortunate as I'm more likely to add a girl based on our activity this time (to 3 boys). I can't help with the actual question, but apparently sperm aren't as significantly different as he made out. :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are probably right, perhaps we just get what we get!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Six and a half days before and we had a girl. I get ovulation pain and was like clockwork so we were convinced "girl" from the moment we got our BFP. There was a 50% chance I guess, but in our case the timing did work.
    Last edited by Cardi; 08-06-2015 at 22:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girl for us...5 days before O, all positions favoured a girl. We weren't trying for a baby either this is all looking back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    We didn't purposely sway but the month we conceived our surprise baby we DTD 6 days before O, as best I can work out. A girl, after two boys (both conceived after DTD close to O).