+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chilled out, forgot all about trying and had lots of s3x!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We DTD every other day from the end of AF until we tested. I wasn't sure when I o'd in my cycle so we just decided to cover our bases.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Relaxed! Every baby I have TTC and every single time it has always been the month I wasn't thinking about it or obsessing with it, we just lived or lives, had sex over O time but actually enjoyed it rather then thinking about the baby part of it. And this has been the same for every single one, and my pregnancies ranged from ttc for 6 months, 2 months, 4 months (miscarriage) and then 12 months after the m/c I fell again when hubby and I had a few drinks for his birthday hehe. I seriously believe that when you stress less about it, it is more likely to happen. A lot of the tips we get are old wives tales, if you're having sex your chances are there, so enjoy the ride because once you're pregnant, you forget how long it took.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I wish I could remember! DD1 we fell 3rd month. Trying for #2 now and wish I could look back at my cycles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It seems like the general theme is to relax! I know how annoying that is to hear when you are ttc but I think it is true. I spent 2 years ttc with ds1 doing everything from charting to ovulation tests to trying to forget etc but eventually had IVF which worked. This time around I came off the pill, didn't even think about when I was ovulating etc as I have very irregular cycles and I fell pregnant 2nd month naturally. I can't even figure out when I conceived whether it was before ovulation or whether I ovulated later than I suspected but we definitely wernt timing it.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I think sometimes relaxing more can help (particularly if you are a stress head like me). But if there are underlying fertility issues no amount of relaxing will help.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (12-06-2015)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Oh I remember I also quit my weekend jobs about 1.5 months before. So I probably was more relaxed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't try... I had been trying for 27 cycles and figured it wasn't going to happen. For 27 cycles we BD 10-14 times a month. In the cycle where I fell pregnant, we BD 5 times in the month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Given up on the idea I was getting pregnant drank a bottle of wine in a weekend alone, ate a massive camembert on my own and spent alot of money on sticks for my clear blue monitor couldn't even give away after got my bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyDeFleur View Post
    How long did you try hun? I stopped OPKs and temps as I figured we BD often anyway but I am doing evening primerose and conceive plus lubricant as my cm isn't awesome I think. You stop EPO after o isn't that right?
    Well full on trying since December. I got utd in March. I just kept taking the EPO. I only took it for one month. I do feel like the ladies have said (despite being hard) the trick is to relax. I did that month and it happened. You almost have just think I don't care if it happens this month. Just enjoy life. Doesn't always work, but it seems it has for a lot of the ladies here ☺️