Hello everyone
I'll introduce myself because I haven't been on the boards for a long time (back when I was TTC)
Hubby and I (37/35) have been TTC for 3 1/2 years, we found out Hubby had sperm issues (low count) and I had egg issues. We did two failed rounds of IVF with Genea in Canberra, then got a second opinion from a Dr who also works with Genea and she put me on DHEA and Malatonin as well as a slew of supplements as well as Hubby being on a slew of supplements also. This was 6 weeks ago and last week we got a BFP!! Still in shock actually and can't believe it. She thought it would take at least 3 months to "maybe" make an impact but still thought we would have to do IVF. I'm so shocked.
I had bloods on Tuesday which was 19dpo and HCG was 369 progesterone 135 then yesterday at 21dpo and HCG was 869 and progesterone was 162.
They told me they are happy with these numbers and I'm right where I should be for 4 1/2 weeks pregnant. I'm having more bloods on Tuesday and then they said they will discuss making an appointment and talking things out.
I have NO IDEA what i'm doing, what is normal or anything?
My morning sickness lasts all day and has been quite bad (no vomiting yet) and I have a pulling sensation on my left side that at times can feel a little like a stab (not sure if that is normal) and also some creamy discharge on my liner when I go to the loo (normal??)

Anyway, I hope to post here often, I'd like to move away from my Facebook IVF support group as it can be hard to read about pregnancies on there when you are still waiting for you BFP.