Closed Thread
Page 88 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive79 View Post
    Hi All. I have a full DQ Gene Alpha match and have had 6 MC before finding out and am getting treatment from Dr M. I recently suffered my 7th MC 2weeks ago at 9 weeks. I have done LIT treatment in Oct 2015 and have had 3 intralipid infusions with him. I do IVF so started clexane, dexamthasone, progynova 2 weeks before transfer and 1000mg of progesterone on day of transfer.
    Just wondering if anyone has had their take home baby with a full match? I am hoping this last MC was chromosonal as it had an enlarged yolk sac and that there is hope with this treatment, should get results back in 3 weeks.
    I see Dr M again on the 4th March and am curious abot neupogen that I have been reading about on this thread. Can anyone please give me some info?
    Olive79, I was told by NL that I have we have a full match and we are currently 8 weeks with a PGD embryo... we also miraculously had a genetic son with NO immune treatment 4 years ago. So it is possible. I would say that you need the full kitchen sink approach with Dr Matthias - neupogen, IVIG/intralipids, progesterone of course, higher clexane dose perhaps. It's hard cause you don't know if your embryos are normal or not... do you have a lot of frosties? I hope you don't have to but if you ever do another cycle, with all these expensive treatments it's worth knowing the embryo is chromosomally normal if possible

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (23-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PreciousHeart, thanks so much for your reply hun and congratulations! Wow, 8 weeks already! i have heard neupogen could help with lining, so will ask Dr M about it. Do you mind telling me what treatment you had? I have high CD57 (around 16%) . Is that really bad? could it be treated?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SophJ View Post
    @PreciousHeart, thanks so much for your reply hun and congratulations! Wow, 8 weeks already! i have heard neupogen could help with lining, so will ask Dr M about it. Do you mind telling me what treatment you had? I have high CD57 (around 16%) . Is that really bad? could it be treated?
    Hi SophJ I have bad CD57 in the uterus, my bloods were mild imbalance but the biopsy showed I was 30mm per whatever it was measured at - unfortunately a different lab did it than Dr M's so I can't compare with results from him but I was in the 75th percentile for high, so pretty bad. For all my issues - severe adenomyosis, high CD57 in uterus, MTHFR, complete matches, I was on zoladex for 3 months prior to FET, LIT x 2 before transfer, 1.5mg dex from day 1, clexane 60, neupogen, 1200mg progesterone after bfp (started on 800mg after FET), IVIG 7 days prior to FET, IVIG 4 weeks later, another IVIG this week then intralipids until 22/24 weeks, another LIT next week at 9 weeks and switching to prednisone at 9 weeks til 14 weeks and he said then we'll see but I want OFF the steroids asap! Does that help? Dr Beer's book says that CD57 in the uterus are the worst, lucky us, but I believe that the matches have caused it each time an embie was put in and this treatment along with a PGD tested embryo has worked xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (06-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PreciousHeart, my high CD57 is in my blood. Not sure about my uterus. Just out of curiosity, do you have any allergy? I had pretty bad Eczema a couple of months ago and also have on and off hay fever symptoms. Not sure if they are related to immune issues.
    I don't think we have a match. I uploaded the DQ alpha result here a couple of days ago and don't know how to interpret it. I'll PM you the photos maybe you can help me? What is IVIG? Is it injection or infusion?

Thanks
    Reviews
    no I don't have any allergies but yes they might be an immune reaction... I can't read the match results either! I got ours and what I thought was the match, when Nick sent his letter what the match was, I was completely wrong! IVIG is infusion, it takes quite a few hours same as intralipid... who is your FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousHeart View Post
    Hi SophJ I have bad CD57 in the uterus, my bloods were mild imbalance but the biopsy showed I was 30mm per whatever it was measured at - unfortunately a different lab did it than Dr M's so I can't compare with results from him but I was in the 75th percentile for high, so pretty bad. For all my issues - severe adenomyosis, high CD57 in uterus, MTHFR, complete matches, I was on zoladex for 3 months prior to FET, LIT x 2 before transfer, 1.5mg dex from day 1, clexane 60, neupogen, 1200mg progesterone after bfp (started on 800mg after FET), IVIG 7 days prior to FET, IVIG 4 weeks later, another IVIG this week then intralipids until 22/24 weeks, another LIT next week at 9 weeks and switching to prednisone at 9 weeks til 14 weeks and he said then we'll see but I want OFF the steroids asap! Does that help? Dr Beer's book says that CD57 in the uterus are the worst, lucky us, but I believe that the matches have caused it each time an embie was put in and this treatment along with a PGD tested embryo has worked xxx
    Hi what is the % of your CD57? You seem to go with all the steroid that M can think of and it worked congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @PreciousHeart, I'm seeing Dr Lynn Burmeitster in Melb, but i had a phone consult with Dr M in Sydney a couple of weeks ago. He explained the result to me very briefly. I want a bit more info though. I might call him again tomorrow to see if I can schedule a face to face app with him. Did you do your IVF with Dr M? Do you live in Syd?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr M doesn't do IVF - he works on the immune issues only. You choose you own FS

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful59 For This Useful Post:

ladyr  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SophJ no IVF with Dr M, he is a reproductive immunologist and OBGYN. LB is good but not as up or believing in immune issues and treatments as Nick Lolatgis. Regardless of what matches they are, if you have any you will need the LIT and only Nick and Dr M do it - if I were you I'd consider switching to Nick or at least consult with him outside of Monash (and stick to LB with Monash if you prefer) to get him to do the LIT for you as your partner needs to give blood on the morning you get the injections in the afternoon - so it's very expensive if you come to Sydney for it - also Nick is cheaper for LIT, IVIG and intralipid. I would take Dr M's protocol and do the treatments in Melbourne through Nick, save you a lot of time, hassle and money. I am with Nick for IVF, live in Sydney and did LIT with Dr M as easier than going to Melbourne for it, you can do the opposite! xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for your advice @PreciousHeart
    I would give Dr NL a call tomorrow and hopefully the wait would not be too long.