Closed Thread
Page 87 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riaki View Post
    Hi @Olive79, were any of the other MCs tested chromosomally? Did GM not test your NK cells? Haven't got experience with Neupogen (also know as Filgrastim) (yet) but I know Braverman swears by it & IVIG. Have you had endo ruled out? We're your losses getting earlier each time?
    Hi @Riaki! Thanks for your reply. I had my 6th MC tested and it was a chromosonally normal girl and my others I never had tested as we just bought if down to bad luck and some just happened naturally. Yes DrM did test my NK cells and they were slightly elevated. I have had a laparascopy and had a tiny bit of endo removed. With each of my losses they were diffetent each time. First 2 were natural pregnancies with the first being a blighted ovum and the second st 5 weeks. The next 4 were all with IVF/ICSI - 5 weeks, a chemical, 5.5 weeks and a MMC 10 weeks but bub stopped at 6w3d. This last MC was a new batch of embryos and my first fresh transfer after 7 FETs. I decided not to get it tested due to last MC being fine in which now I am regretting. I had a perfect scan at 6w6d measuring a day ahead with a strong HB. Went back for another scan in 2 weeks time and the baby stopped growing and there was no longer a HB. There was no indication at all but FS said yolk sac was enlarged and I read that is usually associated with a chromosonal issue. So you could say they have got longer and each pregnancy has had better progress than the last ( in general).

How are you? If you don't mind me asking what are your issues? If so, what is your treatment protocol? Do you have any children?
    Thank you so much for your response.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (21-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default riskit gp

How do you join the RISKIT group?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SophJ View Post
    Hi girls, I need some help. I got the DQ alpha test result sent to me. I tried to book an app with Dr M but I have to wait two weeks. Attachment 78599Attachment 78600
    Could anyone help me explain the result? Do we have a match? Is there a problem there?

Thanks so much girls! X
    Hi SophJ,
    I'm sorry I don't understand either as when Dr NL sent us our results they came back in a letter saying these are the genes we share......
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riaki View Post
    I'm so sorry @Olive79, even one loss is one too many-wish I had a successful protocol to share with you but I've not had any success myself. All I can suggest is try that RISKIT group too. Has GM suggested IVIG? I know Braverman in the US swears by Neupogen, I haven't used it myself
    Hey @Riaki. No he has not suggested IVIG yet but I am sure it will come up in our appointment on the 4th March.
    What is the RISKIT group?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive79 View Post
    Hey @Riaki. No he has not suggested IVIG yet but I am sure it will come up in our appointment on the 4th March.
    What is the RISKIT group?
    @Riaki...doesn't matter I found the link above. Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, quick question, have you all tested your TSH level? If it is around 3-3.5, is it too high? Should it be treated?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Charlie74, from memory, my antibodies are fine, but TSH was a bit higher than 2.5. I may check it again.
    How are you going? From memory, I remember you had lining issues as well? I went to see prof V in Sydney for Ashermans (he's the only A list AS doctor in Australia) and he found I had some scar tissues in my cervix. He cut the scar tissue last week. So hopefully my lining can grow back.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SophJ For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (21-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74, sorry to hear your cycle was cancelled. I had a FET cycle in Jan as well and it didn't implant. We transferred a PGD normal embryo and it was HRT cycle. My lining went up to 7mm 5 days before transfer. I didn't have another scan right before the transfer. So I never know if my lining went backwards or not. It's good that you checked your lining again and saved your little embryo.
    Did you get your progesterone level checked? I requested mine to be checked 7 days after transfer and it was really low, only 20. LB told me to increase the dosage but it was too late. I was quite ****ed off that they never bothered to check the progesterone level. I don't have problem with progesterone level in natural cycles. But in a HRT cycle, our body does not produce progesterone naturally and need higher dose of progesterone.
    Have you had D&Cs before? And would you consider ruling out Ashermans?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you have a plan
    Have you tried a medicated cycle for FET? I think it worked for a couple of thin lining girls.
    Anyway, good luck with your app with LB. and let me know what her plan is for you.
    I'm going to make an app to see her sometime next week as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Charlie74 and SophJ sorry to hear about your lining issues, that is very frustrating and you need solutions! Do you know that neupogen can help improve lining? Dr Matthias prescribes this for immune issues, perhaps you should talk to him about it? He is the only doctor I know of in Australia that does this although I could be wrong. I don't have lining issues but you start neupogen 10 days before transfer so it gets time to work... then you are on it til 13 weeks generally. It's a small dose based on your weight injected daily. Also I'm sure you already know but eating 4 brazil nuts a day or taking selenium liquid supplement plus vitamin E can make a difference. Not sure how the progesterone is impacting you but probably the neupogen would be worth trying? Talk to Dr M, I think the shots would help but it could just be the neupogen washes vaginally that Braverman does that help lining... can anyone else here shed any light on this?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (23-02-2016)