Closed Thread
Page 83 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Velvet16 Excellent! Congratulations, that's great news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Velvet16! Congratulations! That's great news! Very happy for you!
    I called Melbourne pathology and got all the blood tests results back. Thanks for the advice girls I'm having my follow up app with Dr M next week. Hope he will work wonders!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Velvet16 I am so super stoked for your news, congratulations! What a surprise!

Does anyone know how much a follow up in person with Dr M costs? We did a FET and intralipids in Oct which didn't work. We have had a break and I have an appointment with him on Tuesday to discuss the next one we are doing in March but I have no idea how much it costs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im seeing him for followup shortly over phone to go over results etc ive been quoted 150.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Majeen  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought i had read previously

180 in person @Majeen

💓💞💓

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

Majeen  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know my inital consult was $300 and follow up appointments have been $150.
    My next is on March 4th so not sure if it has gone up as I have only seen him for my LIT and intralipids over the past 5 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Congratulations! @Velvet16
    Last edited by Olive79; 13-02-2016 at 19:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies I have been on here on and off for a while now.
    We have done 3 years of IVF 4 cycles 6 implants no pregnancy's. We then decided to go see Dr NL and he was so thorough and found multiple problems with me where before we thought the issue was just my husband having low sperm count. Not only did he find I have a bloody clotting disorder but that my reserve hormone levels are very low for egg release and my husband have complete DQ Alpha match's. Hence me never falling pregnant. We took some time out last year and looked into adoption ect and then went back to see Dr NL last December and he said realistically if we want to have children there are two options surrogacy or sperm donor. So we decided surrogacy in Canada and started looking into it. We go in contact with an agency and they have been sending us profiles and all we had to do now was call Dr NL and get in to finally start. Rang to get the appointment mid Jan and we found out he is off for the month of March. We got to thinking maybe we should just get one more opinion?? So we called DR M and sent off all our records and paperwork to him and have a phone consult with him on the 3rd of March which is coincidentally our Wedding Anniversary. I am so nervous. My husband isn't dealing with all this very well at all. What I would love to know is has any one had identical DQ ALPHA matches and has the treatment worked. I'm terrified we will have our phone consult and he will say he can't help us either.
    I would love your feed back ladies. There was a gorgeous lady on here months ago who messaged me with her story and it helped so much at the time.

Thank you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojosniss View Post
    Hey ladies I have been on here on and off for a while now.
    We have done 3 years of IVF 4 cycles 6 implants no pregnancy's. We then decided to go see Dr NL and he was so thorough and found multiple problems with me where before we thought the issue was just my husband having low sperm count. Not only did he find I have a bloody clotting disorder but that my reserve hormone levels are very low for egg release and my husband have complete DQ Alpha match's. Hence me never falling pregnant. We took some time out last year and looked into adoption ect and then went back to see Dr NL last December and he said realistically if we want to have children there are two options surrogacy or sperm donor. So we decided surrogacy in Canada and started looking into it. We go in contact with an agency and they have been sending us profiles and all we had to do now was call Dr NL and get in to finally start. Rang to get the appointment mid Jan and we found out he is off for the month of March. We got to thinking maybe we should just get one more opinion?? So we called DR M and sent off all our records and paperwork to him and have a phone consult with him on the 3rd of March which is coincidentally our Wedding Anniversary. I am so nervous. My husband isn't dealing with all this very well at all. What I would love to know is has any one had identical DQ ALPHA matches and has the treatment worked. I'm terrified we will have our phone consult and he will say he can't help us either.
    I would love your feed back ladies. There was a gorgeous lady on here months ago who messaged me with her story and it helped so much at the time.

Thank you x
    My husband and I have a complete Alpha match too. We found out about 6 months ago after 6 MC. Dr M is giving us immune treatment, so far we have had LIT treatment then he starts you on a course of steriods (dexamthasone), clexane and progesterone all prior to transfer and continuing if BFP. Also intraipids before transfer and then every 3-4 weeks if a BFP. I have had 1 pregnancy since treatment, however, sadly ended last week. It was the furthest we ever got with no complications along the way. I really think this one had chromosonal issues due to the enlarged yolk sac we saw at 9week scan. Waiting on results. I have an appointment with Dr M on 4th March to discuss the treatment and see what we can do. I am going to ask about IVIG and neupogen I have read about these from successful pregnancies of people with a complete match. He believes it can happen and has made it happen for other couples so fingers crossed.
    Good luck with consult I hope he has good news for you!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

ECM1981  (15-02-2016),Jojosniss  (14-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jojosniss... NL told us the same thing, we have a complete match but we also have a son through IVF 5 years ago and he said you're an exception... So we did LIT with Dr M as we live in Sydney, I am on IVIG, neupogen, dex 1.5mg, clexane 60, prog 1200mg, estrogen, did a PGD chromosome tested FET and very happy to say we are now 7 weeks... Still early days but it all worked. I also did 3 mths zoladex prior as had severe adenomyosis. Over the last 3 years we've had 2 day 3 embies not work & 4 blasts with one chemical. Highly recommend PGD chromosome testing if you have the numbers, no point doing all these drugs & putting in a genetically abnormal embie - 3 of our 7 were abnormal & would have miscarried. All the best, maybe try LIT? See what Dr M says re % chances with your matches? Xx
    Last edited by PreciousHeart; 14-02-2016 at 07:05.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (16-02-2016),Jojosniss  (14-02-2016)