Page 82 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive been waiting for 4 months and on the cancellation list

My actual appointment is July

So you have to be a patient to recieve treatment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does Charlotte do the intralipids as well? So do people just hold off getting pregnant then until they can see him? Once your his patient and pregnant does he make sure you get the intralipids when you need them at the specific times? I'm still living in Canberra and don't have dates for moving yet. I spoke with them over the phone yesterday. Can really do a waiting list appointment as it would be to tricky organising flights and things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most people.are doing ivf so cant fall pregnant

So its used as part of the treatment, to get people.pregnant

We believe charlotte does
    Give them.a call

I presume you would have to have testing done, not just ask and recieve (like any medication)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Raa Raa that is so long to wait for wazza - get an appt with nick lolatgis in Melbourne & fly there to see him... Maybe even book lipids for the day you are there? Then he will give you a letter to have intralipids or IVIG ongoing in QLD, that's what I did, I live in Sydney... It's an option, if you tell the rooms your history & that you're pregnant, I'm sure they might squeeze you in???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, have any of you had a phone consult with Dr M and then did all the blood test he requested and then never heard from him? This is what happened to me. DH and I did all the blood tests Dr M ordered 3 weeks ago. And I have called them quite a few times to check if they got the results. That lady (sorry I never caught her name) always told me she never got the results. I just called Melbourne Pathology and they said they sent all the results on 22 Jan! I just find Dr M's reception lady is so hard to talk to, and she is not very reliable, always making mistakes and mixes things up. Have any of you had similar experience or is it just me?
    Sorry rant over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had similar experience

But just have to look past it and hope i get pregnant

Just ask melbourne pathology to forward the results to you personally

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls! I have just called Melb pathology and asked them to fax the results thanks so much for your reply.
    Have you girls got your results yet? Did anyone do the DQ alpha testing? I just made another phone consult app with Dr M to discuss the result. Feeling very impatient now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @SophJ i am in the same position as you. I had my tests donenhere in perth about 3 weeks ago and yet to get my results. I have called Gwenyth a few times and she says nothing is in yet and that she will call when they are in. I am getting impatient too because i want to book my treatments for my overseas donor cycle. I hope i dont have to wait as long for my follow up appointment as i did for my initial one. I have had dq alpha tested too hopefully-there was a bit of confusion here in perth as to whatbtest to do based on the way DR M wrote it up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I chased up gweneth and she chased the labs. It took about 3 weeks to get my tests back. Im also waiting for my karotype testing to come back from my fs clinic to send to dr m as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls

So dr m
    Well he is the bomb lololol

So Thursday during my infertility speciality appointment we found out we had fallen pregnant for the first time in 8 years

I am 5 weeks

So i had.my phone consult with dr.m

To follow up my blood tests
    He has told me my nkc cells attack my t cells

Stopping implantation

By me doing ivf in the past, my body doesnt like ivf and ut destroys my eggs

So dr m had put me on meds and vitamins which possibly helped me.get pregnant

But he has put me on Clexane,.pred and pessaries

I had the script wuthin 10mins of getting off the phone to him

I was so impressed, i was thinking i would have to wait till Monday and be anxious about ny body attacking the baby

First time in 8 years i have been pregnant but also have a reason not unexplained infertility.....

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (16-02-2016),Charlie74  (13-02-2016),ECM1981  (14-02-2016),Jojosniss  (13-02-2016),Littledragon 2013  (14-02-2016)